I am back in New York following a very productive, very soul-fulfilling, very HOT week in Paris. The trip was so good and I came back with so many ideas and feeling so energized about where my businesses are headed.
I arrived home from Paris earlier this week with just enough time to unpack and repack for a weekend out East in the Hamptons to celebrate one of my closest friends! I’m excited to be back out here as it has been ages and I’m looking forward to being by the ocean and unplugging a bit before I dive fully back into work on Monday.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I shared the first of four campaigns I shot on location in Paris! I was so thrilled to work with Me + Em again and share this special dress in one of my favorite places in Paris. Below you’ll find some of my favorite selects from their latest collection and even more rounded up HERE as well.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to find a morning routine that works for you.
- This apartment transformation in my neighborhood looks so cool.
- Three classic French recipes from Chef Thomas Keller.
- Tricks for flying in business class for less.
- Ways to make the most of Fall.
- Healthy, easy meals for September.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Banana Republic is doing their F&F sale so you can score 40% off pieces like this gorgeous coat, this sweater dress, this beautiful slip dress, this blouse, this sweater, this blazer and this dress.
- Tuckernuck has loads of good new arrivals priced at under $200! My favorites include this tee, these charming flats, this sweater I own and love (size M), this slip skirt and this mini skirt, this knit dress, this chic pullover, this mini dress and this fleece (love the green color!)
- The Me + Em new arrivals are just gorgeous. This is one of my favorite investment brands. Every pieces just feels special and so beautifully made. They are standout pieces for your wardrobe for sure. I love this puff sleeve blazer, this dress, this jacket, this layering tank, this cardigan, this blazer, this genius 2 in 1 sweater and this gorgeous take on the bomber jacket.
- The Loeffler Randall Fall collection is so good. They make some of my favorite shoes and now I’m looking at getting these ballet flats, this beautiful bag (love this one, too!), these boots, these gorgeous mules and PSA that my favorite booties ever are now fully restocked (they sell out by winter every year! I’ve been wearing them for 5+ years – as professed HERE. And now I can’t decide whether to get this gorgeous color or this one to add to my rotation).
- I saw this blazer in store at J.Crew the other week and it is beautiful in person. Gives me Ralph Lauren vibes for less.
- Spotted! A bunch of great Veronica Beard pieces marked down at Saks Off Fifth – this felt like finding a little gold mine. Particularly these pants, this top, this blazer and this blazer! Sizes are of course limited but worth checking if you might luck out!
- I always get so many compliments on this necklace whenever I wear it. The quality is so good for its $70 price tag and I love how it looks layered in particular.
- Sweater dress season is nearly upon us and one of my favorite affordable ones I own in two colors (size M) is fully restocked!
- If you need a chic dress for work I love this one.
- Lake Pajamas finally brought back my favorite neutral PJs!
- AYR’s new blazer is tailored perfection.
- I love short sleeve sweaters and this one has such a cool-girl fit to it.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Best Work Habits.
- Where to See Fall Foliage in Paris.
- Casual Fall Outfit Ideas With Jeans.
- Kosas Cosmetics Review.
- Fall Trends I am Wearing.
- What to Do in Paris in Autumn.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!