What a week! I returned home from France late Sunday evening and hit the ground running to shoot three brand campaigns, finalize my home tour to be live this week (thank you for all the kind words on it!!) and then had just enough time to unpack and repack to drive up to The Berkshires for a wedding of a dear friend this weekend. To say I am running on fumes would likely be an understatement. I am looking forward to December 9 when I feel I will finally be able to settle into a bit more normalcy in my life. It is hard to believe next week is Thanksgiving and that I will once again be heading back overseas to two different countries!
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit (it is a hefty one!) and have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 11.17
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I was so utterly excited and proud to once again work with J.Crew – this time for their holiday collection. You can see the campaign and shop my favorites from this year’s holiday collection HERE and HERE.
- Rounded up the October bestsellers! What you guys loved the most last month can now be seen HERE and HERE.
- Shared lots more videos from my time in France.
- Spent two nights at an amazing French countryside property that I am excited to share more of soon! If you are interested in booking it do be in touch via Paris, Perfected.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to maximize natural light in your home.
- Where the first female head chef of the Ritz Paris eats on her days off.
- How 2023 became the year of the lab grown diamond.
- I loved the photography from Alison Roman’s recent wedding.
- Layering tips + trends for your jewelry.
- This Fall pasta sounds utterly delicious as does this salad. Adding them to my list to make soon!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Jenni Kayne started their Black Friday sale early which means you can score my favorite knitwear at 25% off!
- And J.Crew has 50% off select outerwear and 25% most everything else which means you can shop these looks I styled on sale!
- My little Longchamp tote that sold out so fast this summer is back in stock if you want to grab it for wear next year!
- And one of my most worn little jackets I always get compliments on is back in stock! I have size 2.
- I love, love, love slip dresses for their versatility and this one looks so elevated and beautiful.
- Sezane Home is officially here! I love this sculpture, this vase and this jug in particular (I have a very similar one in my home). (And psst…kids is launching next year!)
- If you’re looking for a beautiful black blouse that’s versatile – highly recommend this one from new to me brand Misook. You can see it on me in Paris HERE. I’m wearing the size M.
- I’m excited to share a new code for your guys’ INEZ orders! These shoes are so, so well made and this boot remains so well loved by me that I just ordered the black. You can use code WHIMSY15 for 15% off your order.
- And right now you can score 30% off another favorite shoe brand of mine: Sarah Flint! This post has a code for early sale access.
- If you’re looking for a wardrobe workhorse for under jackets and blazers this season – you must get this M.M.LaFleur silk tank. I ended up wearing it more than half a dozen times while in France for my two weeks trip as it layers beautifully under cardigans, jackets and blazers. I have the size M and own it in two colors.
- Loving these neutral New Balances.
- I love, love, love Byredo perfumes and got a sample of this one – Rose of No Man’s Land and if you’re a fellow lover of subtle rose scents, this perfume is a dream. Adding it to my 2024 wish list pronto!
- Hill House is running a rare sale for 30% off and they have so many pieces ready for the holiday season.
- Oh my word the Doen Holiday Collection is SO GOOD. So many striking, special pieces. Not to mention it was shot in Paris…I would wear this dress with a slinky slip under it, I love this red number, I just signed up to be notified of restocks of this dress in my size, this dress OMG and I love these party-ready heels. (Their kids collection is also too cute!)
- If you were hoping for a Frame TV for the holidays- they just went on sale early!
- The Holiday Shop has been freshly updated with even more gift picks, holiday outfit items and seasonal decor to shop as you decorate!
- I couldn’t resist ordering these sequin pants for the holiday season – I mean, how fun are they!?
- And in other great sequin finds – this $89 sequin top! Perfect to pair with leather pants or jeans this holiday season for a more casual sparkle moment.
- The back on this little party dress that’s under $200 is so good!
- J.Crew Factory has some great and well priced pieces for the holiday season! I am loving this skirt, this velvet blazer and velvet handbag, these boots and this cute top.
- These little Madewell bow earrings would make the perfect stocking stuffer.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Holiday Season Shoes.
- Under $100 Gifts for your Girlfriends.
- My Parisian Inspired New York City Apartment Home Tour.
- Holiday Outfit Inspiration with J.Crew.
- My Favorite Holiday Candles.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!