Happy Friday and Happy December from France! After a wonderful holiday weekend in Edinburgh, I flew to Paris where I am starting a multi-city trip with a hotel group. I’m so happy to have squeezed this trip in between my UK travel and am excited to share more of it with you all soon. I am worn out, but oh so grateful.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 12.1
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent a few days with family in Scotland and celebrated Thanksgiving while getting so many good moments with my darling niece.
- Shared a vlog from my first day arriving back in Paris.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- A beautiful essay on a post-divorce rebuilding in Paris.
- How to balance a big job with a big side hustle.
- I loved this NYT feature on my neighborhood.
- A delicious sounding pasta that would be oh so comforting this time of year.
- How to use gratitude to disrupt negative thinking.
- The beauty products Jenni Kayne uses to the last drop.
- A great guide to Taormina in Sicily from my friend Carly.
- A nighttime routine to recharge.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The cutest hotel collaboration pajamas with one of my favorite brands.
- Speaking of collaborations…the Ritz Paris x Frame collab is back for Round 3!
- Just bought this sports bra + matching legging from Vuori. Give me all the chocolate brown things right now…Related: All My Vuori Favorites. (Next on my list is this jacket!)
- The new olive stripe color of one of my favorite sweaters is so good!
- This gadget that syncs your Airpods to in-flight entertainment is the perfect stocking stuffer for the traveler in your life.
- Also love this outlet adapter as a practical stocking stuffer. I have these at the ready all around my home!
- Just ordered another pair of these HUE tights I got last month after being so happy with the first pair.
- J.Crew has 50% off winter styles through tonight if you’re in need of a winter coat or some good, new winter accessories or knitwear!
- Talk about a fun going out top…
- Loving this party-ready cardigan and sequin dress from La Ligne.
- I spotted so many good gift ideas – many that can be personalized – on Minted if you need a good thoughtful gift still for someone on your list!
- A wonderful gift idea for the French foodie in your life.
- And I love these mini city guides for a traveler on your list or someone who may have just moved to a new place!
- 40 great cookie recipes to test out this holiday season.
- This little sequin number would be so good for holiday parties this season.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Vail Ski Trip Packing List.
- The Best Christmas Photo Spots in Paris.
- Berkshires In The Fall Travel Guide.
- Affordable Gifts For Under $25 & Stocking Stuffers.
- Budget Friendly Holiday Outfits.
- Holiday Outfits & A Dress I Love.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!