What a week! I am prepping for a big launch and was so jittery and over caffeinated all week as a result. I hope you guys enjoyed Look Back Week – thank you dearly for trusting my recommendations – it means a lot to me! This weekend my BFF gets into town and I can’t wait to squeeze her and eat all the pasta together. I’m also seeing another good friend in town for dinner tonight and have a much needed 90 minute massage on the books. If you, too, are feeling a bit beaten up by the start of the new year, I hope you’re able to do something to treat yourself this weekend.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 1.12
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I finally finished watching Beckham on Netflix and Super Models on Apple TV and loved both documentaries. Super Models in particular was such a fascinating commentary on the evolution of media, influence, selling and pop culture. Lastly, I started Slow Horses on Apple TV and absolutely loved Season 1!
- I started reading (and loving!) Atomic Habits. Embarrassingly, I bought this back in December 2022 and never cracked it open. Now I am reading a chapter a day and finding it so inspiring as we all attempt resets starting the new year.
- I completely overhauled the Beauty Favorites section of The Shop! All my newest favorites are now included and out of stock items are officially cleared out. It is all broken down by category for easy perusing.
- I finally tried Radio Bakery in Greenpoint and it did not disappoint! Everything I tried was divine.
- I spent part of the weekend tackling organizational projects that had been haunting me and it felt so good to get them done! If you need some inspo, here are all my favorite organizational items I own,
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- A stunner of a French home outside Paris.
- How to snack healthy while traveling.
- NYC’s best new restaurants of 2023.
- Paris is getting more expensive to visit.
- How to make your alone time luxurious as hell. Love this!
- Where Jeanne Damas shops in Paris.
- Journaling prompts for a transformative year.
- 52 places to go in 2024 according to the New York Times. I always love reviewing this list!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This week I continued my overhaul of The Shop – cleaning out all sold out items and adding refreshed picks to each category! You can now brose updated selects for Under $100, Seasonal Favorites, Noteworthy Finds and The French Capsule.
- This darling $40 top and this adorable sweatshirt both from Boden have my name all over them.
- Ever since winter weather returned, I’ve been slathering my skin in this gorgeous oil that’s been a favorite of mine for years. It is pricey but lasts forever as you just need 2-3 drops per application. My skin feels so hydrated and glowy after and it is particularly great under moisturizer.
- I usually shop Reformation during warm months but they have leveled up their colder temp new arrivals in my opinion. I am loving this polo sweater, this cardigan, this date night top, this knit dress, this cardigan jacket, these boots, this pretty silk cami and these jeans (I always size up at least one size – sometimes two – in their jeans FYI!)
- This great sweater tee from Abercrombie was such a gem of a find for me last Fall but sold out almost instantly. Glad to report it is fully back in stock and available in a variety of colors (I have the gray in a size L).
- These & Other Stories riding boots that look like my Khaite ones (but a lot less $$$) are back in stock!
- The cashmere travel wrap I never go on a trip without has so many beautiful new shades! I own the camel, black and cream.
- How comfy yet still put together is this travel set?
- I love this beautiful candle cloche. Such a pretty touch and would make a great gift for someone when paired with a favorite candle.
- I like to wear camisoles under a lot of my tops and many sweaters but have a hard time finding good ones. Happy to report I bought this one from Gap in white, Size M and it is perfect.
- The only time I cheat on my deep Brooklinen brand loyalty, is to add this beautiful and perfect weight coverlet to my bed come colder temperatures. Three winters running now of using it and I just adore it.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 2023 Top Sellers.
- My Favorite Amazon Purchases of 2023.
- Things I Bought and Loved – 2023 Edition.
- The Best Beauty Products Tried in 2023.
- How To Style Sweater Dresses.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!