I will remember this past week in Paris forever. I launched En Route to Rêverie (at last!) and threw a party to celebrate which really felt like the cherry on top! And I can’t even begin to express how much work, effort and planning went into this rebrand and the rollout of unveiling it but to say I slept like the dead on Tuesday night when all was said and done would be an understatement. Thank you so much for the warm welcome of the new brand and celebrating alongside me – you all are the best!
This weekend I have some *very* special guests arriving to spend a few days in Paris with me and I cannot wait.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 2.2
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Introduced En Route to Rêverie – the next chapter of my travel advisory and celebrated it with my friends & colleagues in Paris!
- I tested out three new hotels for Rêverie in Paris clients, tried some new restaurants and also had some great meetings as well. I also discovered a few wonderful new shops that I am excited to add to my shopping directory for future clients.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The best credit cards for different types of travelers.
- Behind the scenes with the founder of Kosas cosmetics. Related: My Kosas Cosmetics Review.
- Why our brains don’t want us to exercise (and how to overcome it!)
- Is this the secret to Taylor Swift’s smudge proof red lip?
- The hottest new bars in NYC.
- Spend the day in Biarritz, France.
SHOP AND LOOK LOVINGLY:
- To celebrate their 3rd anniversary, MERIT is offering an exclusive Gift With Purchase with orders $75+ — now through Feb 15th. The Flush Balm in Beverly Hills is holy grail for me and I also love their 5 Minute Morning set for first timers and the Solo Shadows are also great. I also use their blending brush for all my cream blushes – it is so, so good.
- I spotted some great pieces in J.Crew’s new arrivals including these cap toe ballet flats (also love the slingback version), this cashmere lady jacket, this button up sweater dress that’s perfect for Spring, plus the famous Emilie lady jacket is restocked in tons of colors and sizes.
- I’m not a big heart jewelry person, but I thought these were sweet and simple for Valentine’s Day. And from one of my favorite jewelry brands!
- Speaking of which, my favorite eye masks make a great Galentine’s Day gift!
- How chic would this tuxedo dress be for a bridal event moment?
- This little jacket has my name all over it!
- This cropped cardigan could be cute for the office.
- If you’ve been trying to find the perfect relaxed knit cardigan, this might be it.
- Been wearing this Zara striped knit loads the past two weeks – size M.
- This is the dress I wore to my Paris launch party – I got so many compliments on it! Size 8.
- I was also thrilled to work with Vuori again this week and love the new pieces I added to my collection. You can shop them here or within my updated Vuori Review. I was so happy to share my very favorite Brooklyn walk for this collaboration. Let me know if any of you do it!
- Some great new items from Mango right this way.
- Ok they are pricey but, the Tuckernuck x Agua by Agua Bendita collection is soooo good if you have a warm weather getaway coming up.
- I was so excited to receive and style Sarah Flint’s newest ballet flat here in Paris. They are so *beautiful*! You can see how I styled them over on my Instagram + there’s a code for 15% off your first order from the brand!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Long Flight Travel Essentials.
- Introducing En Route to Rêverie Travel Atelier.
- How to Dress Like a Parisian in Winter.
- Cozy Winter Finds from Amazon Fashion.
- All My Favorite Leggings.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!