I returned home from France this week after a whirlwind 28 days. It flew by more than I even imagined and was so busy, so fulfilling and really inspiring. I have a lot of things I am looking forward to recapping, ideas I’m putting into motion and more than 45 (!) Paris, Perfected clients whose plans I am currently working on following the trip. I’ll be sharing more about my reflections on the month in a newsletter soon so if you’re not yet on the list – you can sign up here.
But first – I will hopefully catch up on a lot of sleep this weekend!
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Flew home from Paris after a whirlwind 28 days overseas in France.
- I didn’t get to do a lot of shopping while in Paris but I did squeeze in a little and decided I’m going to share what I bought with my newsletter subscribers in a forthcoming newsletter. If you want the scoop, you can sign up HERE.
- Paris food trends for 2023.
- The traveler’s guide to feeling right at home.
- Just wow to this Parisian apartment.
- On the importance of romanticizing your life.
- Why a done list can help you feel better day to day.
- This brown butter pound cake sounds like it would be divine with a cup of coffee.
- Why everyone feels like they’re faking it.
- Dermstore just launched one of their rare annual sales! I rounded up my picks from the sale in What to Buy at the Dermstore Sale.
- If you’ve had issues with broken links following my Favorite Jeans post – I am so sorry. Agolde keeps turning off and on their affiliate links making for a mess. If you’re looking to buy a particular pair – email me and I’ll send you a working link! Thanks for your patience. This is the pair seen here I wore throughout Paris last month.
- And in other beauty news – two of my most recent Sephora purchases have been absolute stars. First up: this de-puffing mask is as good as everyone says. I used it in tandem with my NuFace the other night and I swear my double chin vanished for an evening. This combo is going to be my new go-to before big events or any on-camera time. Secondly, this setting powder. I brought a mini to France with me and it lasted me all month but more importantly it majorly blurs pores and reduces shine. I never found myself having to reapply powder throughout my (long) days in Paris and that is saying something for a girl with an oily T-zone! I will be buying the full size and another mini to always have when I travel.
- And the Peace Out Acne Day Dots that were designed to be super sheer came in extra handy all of last month when I needed to be out and about but also had a few pesky pimples pop up. The key to getting these to work as they were intended is to apply them using a tweezers!
- Even though coat season will soon be on its way out, I spotted this classic one and it looks really nice for the price + I love all the color options. The weight of it looks like it would be good for cooler spring days and great in Fall as well.
- The Ann Taylor new arrivals are so lovely! Favorites I spotted include this blazer, this blouse, this dress and these pants.
- Speaking of pants, these Mejia Pants by M.M.LaFleur are new favorites. They have a super flattering and versatile fit. I wore them with slingback heels, with sneakers and with flats while in France last month. I took them in my usual size 6. Also wearing them here. Highly recommend them!
- Hello, new J.Crew arrivals! One of my favorite bags is back for the season, this jacket cardigan has my name all over it, I’m loving the new colors of my favorite cashmere tee (recommend sizing up!), and also loving this shirt dress, this bag, these bow heels, this striped sweater and this cute and practical straw tote.
- I love following Jake Arnold’s interior style on Instagram so it was so fun to see his new collection with Crate & Barrel! I particularly love this chair that looks similar to the one I have in my home, this little lamp, this side table and this ottoman.
- This is the eyeshadow palette I brought to Paris and used every.single.day. I think it reads more gold than rose gold in application (which I prefer!)
- I love the look of these jeans as a good, affordable straight leg option.
- This hoodie looks like the cozy one I spent the better part of my return-to-nyc life in this week!
- One of my favorite pairs of sneakers are at last back in stock!
- Just added these affordable sandals to my cart. I feel like every summer I need a good, throw on and go sandal.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Favorite and Most-Worn Jeans.
- What to Buy at the Dermstore Sale.
- La Ligne Sweaters Review.
- How to Pack for a Week in Paris.
- My Favorite Workout Clothes.
- My 2023 Wish List.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!