Hi you guys! And hi 2023!!
How were your holidays? I hope they were merry, bright + healthy. The last couple of weeks where I took off were not as restorative as I had hoped sadly. Heading towards the holidays, Q4 involves a lot of burnout and my travel schedule at the end of last year especially had me needing some major R+R. I’m actually hoping my return to New York as I ease back into work will allow me some of the rest I had been seeking over the holidays. If you, too, had a more anxious or stressful holidays, I see you.
Next week I am diving back into regular posts and I will once again be doing my annual “Look Back Week” where I share a variety of recaps from 2022’s most loved. I’ll also be sharing exclusively with newsletter subscribers how I am resetting for the new year on Monday so be sure to sign up for my newsletter if you’re not yet on the list.
You may also have noticed I’ve decided to change up the name of my long standing Weekly Roundup. Over the holidays I was giving a lot of thought to how I want to make some tweaks to my brand – website, etc. and one of those things was changing the name of my series I’ve been doing since, if you can believe it…2010! It was time for a refresh and a name that I thought better represented the curation that goes into every Friday’s links.
I’m glad to be back and hope you enjoy this first edit of 2023 and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Returned home to New York and enjoyed a slow entry into the new year.
- Celebrated a major work milestone!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- On influencing and mental health. A lot of this resonated with me.
- Notre Dame’s uncovered tombs start to reveal their secrets.
- 2022’s most stylish people.
- The best hotels that opened last year.
- Travel secrets from flight attendants.
- The joy of reading slowly.
- New York’s best restaurants of 2022.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love the unique color of this coat.
- Celine Box bag vibes for under $300.
- And Celine tote vibes for a much better price with this one I found!
- Adding this sweater to my personal wish list. And how gorgeous is this cardigan from the same brand?
- If you have a black tie wedding coming up please wear this dress. What a stunner!
- When I was in Paris last month Sezane was kind enough to have me into their L’Appartement and had me pick out a few pieces. I picked up my favorite Johnson Coat in Black (size 38), this chic knit (S) and this gorgeous jumper (L).
- I saw this J.Crew jacket in store the other day and I love that it is casual chic personified.
- In this week’s weird recommendations, if you, too can’t stand hair in the shower drain, this little gadget has sort of revolutionized my life.
- We are officially in Osea Body oil territory. My body drinks this stuff up in Winter. One of my all time favorite holy grail body products.
- Margaux – one of my favorite shoe brands – just released a stunner of a boot.
- I’ve recently rediscovered my love of my Alo Airlift leggings. Size down in this brand! I wear a small in them.
- This is a chic topper for your winter workouts.
- Sometimes I really prefer to wear a light tee under some of my sweaters. This one is my go-to. Because it is “made for you” it is the perfect layering tee. Mine is the perfect white crewneck. Highly recommend doing this!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Favorite Sephora Purchases of the Year.
- What to Wear to Paris in Winter.
- Ski Trip Packing List.
- Cozy Winter Finds from Amazon Fashion.
- How To Style Sweater Dresses.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!