This week was a whirlwind due to a ton of meetings on my calendar but it also ensured the week was over in a blink of an eye. I am so excited to head upstate tomorrow with friends to pick apples and take in the changing colors. I’m also finally going to see the second half of the Heavenly Bodies Met exhibit at the Met Cloisters.
Hope you all have a great weekend & enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Caught up with some old co-workers. As much as I came to hate my last job, I will forever cherish the friendships I got out of it.
- Had three great days working at The Wing and was reminded how great it is to have a space to take meetings and co-work with new friends.
- Bought some great stuff from the Shopbop sale and am so excited about them!
- Went to two classes at New York Pilates and it felt so nice to get back on the reformer machine.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I’ve been obsessed with ranch dressing since I was little (my parents had to ship a case to London when we moved there in 1994 because I was so reliant on it- true story!) so I delighted in this story.
- Yesssss, Noah Centineo takes on beauty.
- How enviable is Kat’s closet?
- These are the best recipes from Chrissy Teigen’s newest cookbook.
- On my list of goals for 2019 is to attend a yoga retreat. Grace’s post here about her recent retreat in Sweden further endorsed this goal!
- Helpful productivity strategies if you’re not a morning person.
- Fall activities, ranked. This made me laugh.
- 10 designers share what helps them work.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I have been living for block heels of late and these would be perfect for work our a night out.
- I love the silhouette of these jeans.
- This is a classic cashmere sweater style for under $90!
- How cute is this polka dot dress? I’d style it in winter with a leather jacket + suede black booties.
- This Rebecca Minkoff bag looks way more high end designer than its price tag!
- Oh my gosh you guys…Mango’s coats this season? SO GOOD.
- Did you like my white kitten heels in this post? Just found a pair for less $$$!
- I was really impressed with blogger Something Navy’s Nordstrom collection. My favorites were this plaid coat, these heels and this cardigan.
- My favorite long sleeve bodysuit (so great for layering under cardigans & blazers) is back in stock!
- So much good + affordable Cashmere just dropped at Everlane!
- Loving this $59 lace top.
- I love this car coat.
- Target’s affordable home line Project 62 has some really good new finds like this tray, this faux fur pillow and this side table.
- My favorite sports bra is now 50% off! While a little hard to get on, it’s worth it because it provides the best support ever and even makes me confident enough to be able to do hot yoga in it without a tank over it.
- Tuckernuck is offering 20% off sitewide this weekend!
- And another great sale is the J.Crew shop more, save more sale! Their new arrivals are GOOD.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Breaking down two Under $20 popular beauty tools.
- What to buy from the Shopbop Sale (ends today!)
- A plaid blazer styled.
- Why I love Fall + an outfit almost entirely on sale.
- Things I’ve bought and loved recently.
- Skincare products I’ve finished recently.
- My favorite home goods.
- My workout playlist.