We’ve made it to the end of the week & I’m back in New York after a blissful week in Paris. I tried really hard this trip to balance work priorities with actually taking time off. As someone self employed this is extremely difficult but I did return home feeling more relaxed, restored and inspired than when I left and for that I am so grateful.
I’m hitting the ground running today with a couple meetings and appointments in the city but will so be looking forward to a Saturday with no plans. Sunday, however I’m heading back up to this amazing place – I can’t wait to see the Fall colors! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Explored my beloved Paris and did a lot of things I’ve never done before that I can’t wait to share with you guys! I also had an epic (and much needed) facial at the Darphin Institute which is one of the loveliest beauty destinations in all of Paris and even snuck in a workout class which was fun to experience boutique fitness in the city of lights.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Top derms + skincare experts weigh in on popular procedures like botox and peels. Loved this roundup!
- So much yes to more snail mail! It is one of my favorite small gestures that means a lot.
- Trader Joe’s shopping secrets.
- Are you over-washing your face?
- Thank you to the reader who told me to read this delightful interview with Noah Centineo. (I love him).
- Night sweats, explained.
- I loved Erika’s video on some fun ideas of how to style over the knee boots.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Everlane brought back their amazing + well-priced blazers! I have this one (seen here) and love it so much.
- Love a good cozy sweater dress you can dress up or dress down with sneakers.
- The color of these Adidas leggings is so good.
- J.Crew is doing 40% off coats and sweaters! Such a good deal!
- I love my pair of white pumps and just found a more affordable pair!
- This striped top with the cutest sleeve detail is perfectly Parisian!
- Hello, lover! This Barbour jacket is so darn chic.
- I love a good plaid coat. (More cute coats right this way.)
- This is a great silk blouse you could wear under blazers or tucked into work pants or a skirt.
- This bag looks way more expensive than it’s under-$75 price tag.
- These are pretty hoop earrings.
- I love a shall cape and this one combines two pretty neutrals.
- These booties look way more expensive than Steve Madden.
- So many good Parisian vibes from this blouse.
- You know I love a long sleeve dress paired with a leather jacket and this one would be perfect for that combo. This BB Dakota jacket would be the perfect topper.
- You guys, LOFT’s new arrivals are AMAZING! This jacket! This vest! And this blazer, this sweater dress, this tank & these booties! So, so good.
- These are great Sam Edelman boots.
- And these are also great OTK boots.
- I found the world’s best jumpsuit for the holiday season!
- This mobile hotspot was SO handy while in Paris over the last week. I bought a 7 day plan of data for just $9 and it was so nice to have the wifi when I wanted it!
- Love this floral midi dress.
- The unique color of this $78 sweater makes it a standout.
- Stuart Weitzman is doing a major sale! Get 25% off select full price styles! Use code FALLEVENT.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Super comfortable booties you’ll wear all the time.
- A letter to my younger self.
- My ideal Fall capsule wardrobe.
- My most recent Q&A.
- Fall trends you can wear on a budget.
- Thoughts on being more Mindful.
- How to get out of a career rut.
- What I packed for Paris.
- Cute coats at every price.