Happy Friday from Down Under! I flew to Australia this week and lost more than a day which felt so strange! I am so excited to be here though and looking forward to experiencing both Sydney and Melbourne. I hope you’ll follow along on my trip via Instagram!
Enjoy this week’s roundup & be sure to check back tomorrow for another great gift guide! Have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Began exploring Sydney, Australia!
- Celebrated Friendsgiving in New York City with friends.
- Shot a lot of holiday content I can’t wait to share with you guys!
- Updated my Amazon shop and the Holiday Shops!
- Been pinning up a storm especially for holiday outfits!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Such a sad read about the changing times when it comes to bakeries in France.
- The best weekend getaways from NYC.
- I just learned Darren Star (of Sex & the City and Younger!) is doing a show in Paris with Lily Collins called Emily in Paris – I cannot wait to see this!
- Making the most of making friends with locals when you travel.
- How to avoid burnout.
- How to machine wash your sneakers.
- 12 gift ideas that give back.
- Delicious side dish recipes to bring to your Friendsgiving.
- Adored this look on Merritt (was so sad to miss her last weekend while I was under the weather).
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I am loving Everlane’s new Alpaca V-neck sweater. I have the crew neck.
- Madewell has 25% off right now! Loving their new arrivals and a bunch of my current favorites can be found here. In my own cart? This, this, this, this & this. Use code STARTEARLY.
- I got a catalog in the mail and learned Summersalt now has pjs and activewear in addition to their Instagram famous swimwear. I am personally obsessed with this chic set.
- Sezane launched their new winter collection! I love this sweater, this sweater & this top in particular and I picked up this jacket last week while in Paris.
- How sweet is the ruffle detail on this sweater?
- A chic leather jacket that won’t break the bank.
- Love a fuzzy sweater moment.
- A chic yet practical suede bootie.
- A cozy sweater for home or office.
- Yes, please to this Parisian inspired, stylish tweed blazer.
- This Instagram famous suede moto jacket is now back in stock and comes in loads of colors.
- How perfect is this Kate Spade little black dress?
- How cute is this J.Crew festive headband? Also need this sweater. My friend works at J.Crew HQ and said everyone on staff has been snapping it up – it is that good! And finally they brought back a favorite sweater of mine. I have it in red (seen here). They have 30% off winter picks right now, too.
- I am all about sequins this holiday season and Mango has so many good pieces like this dress, this dress, this top and this tank.
- So many good new arrivals from H&M! This sweater, this party dress, this fun tank for the holidays, this coat, this jumpsuit, this coat, this skirt, this beautiful blouse and this beautiful jacket that looks designer.
- Loving this budget friendly sweater dress.
- This cardigan looks so cozy & I’m dying over the pearl button details!
- My all-time favorite bra that rarely goes on sale is currently on sale! Most comfortable bra ever.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Tips for shopping during the holiday season.
- Some stylish staples in my closet.
- Everything on my Christmas wish list.
- Tips for red eye flights + what to wear.
- Gifts from small businesses.
- Gifts for the Francophiles in your life.
- Great gifts for under $25.