File under great things to have finally happened: My furniture has at long last been delivered from Room and Board! I’ve been (not so patiently) awaiting it since August but it was worth it for the beautiful, made to order pieces. I plan to spend the whole weekend nesting and finally getting other apartment projects in order. There’s so much organization to be done and I can’t wait!
I hope you guys enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I developed and added a FAQ to the site! I’ll keep populating this and let me know if you think there are any questions I should add!
- I also added a page for all my favorite places to shop! If you’d like me to get credit for your purchases (thank you!!!) you can head to this page and click one of those links and shop within that window and I’ll get credit for your purchase. Your support here means a lot to me!
- I completed a free Google Analytics course. I had a decent understanding of it but taking a course was so helpful in understanding reporting and features for my site further. If you’re a blogger I highly recommend it! I did a little bit every week for the last month.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- In this week’s amazing news: Girl Scout Cookies will soon be sold online.
- Attention New Yorkers: the Heat Lamp Guide for Outdoor Dining you’ve been waiting for.
- Mistakes to avoid when designing a small space.
- How to get things done when you don’t feel like it.
- My family has been playing games on Zoom successfully and I highly recommend it! Here’s how to get started.
- How to find direction when you’re feeling lost.
- How to make friends during a pandemic.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- My favorite Zoom sweatshirt is finally back in stock in Black – and it looks to finally have some extended sizing now, too!
- One of my favorite Christmas presents was this face sculptor massage tool – it feels SO SO good and has helped my jaw pain in a major way. I also love it for helping relieve headache pressure. I liked it so much I promptly bought one for my BFF.
- Oh la la the new arrivals at Sezane! They released my favorite sweater in a beautiful navy (and my camel color is finally back! I wear a S), my favorite white button down is back in stock (I size up), I adore this new hooded coat, this top has my name all over it, these booties are timeless, this blouse is beautiful and this top is gorgeous for Spring.
- I’m spending my weekend organizing and nesting in my apartment so I was thrilled to see that The Container Store has a new collection with Marie Kondo!
- I love Jenni Kayne’s Home collection but it is pricey so I was pumped to see that they are offering 15% off with code BRINGITHOME through 1/31.
- True & Co is now on Amazon! My favorite bra styles are this one & this one. They’ve been basically all I wear for the past 10 months – so, so comfy.
- This is the best pair of leggings I’ve tried from Amazon’s Core10 line so far. Soft and a flattering fit.
- With Spring on my mind – these classic sandals will go with everything.
- Um a sherpa hoodie!? Yes, please! This looks so, so cozy. A friend also has this sherpa pullover and raves about it.
- If you like high waisted jeans like I do – you’ll want to check out Everlane’s newest pair.
- Crate & Barrel x Parachute teamed up for a super relaxing collection if you’re looking for a bit of a home upgrade this season.
- I am eyeing these jeans and these jeans for Spring.
- Anthropologie has a new cute collab for all my fellow francophiles!
- This new lip mask sounds heavenly. I can’t wait to try it.
- I for one am ready for Spring! And am therefore eyeing all the new Madewell Spring Arrivals!
- I’m loving the look of this oversized comfy sweatshirt.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- All the best winter coats for women.
- My 2021 reading list.
- My sporty casual capsule wardrobe.
- My favorite places to shop online.
- What I hope to accomplish in 2021.
- My 2021 wish list.
- A cute neutral outfit for Winter.