This week was a bit of a doozy. I had so.much. on my to do lists and also began the dreaded process of tax prep which always leaves me nauseous and wanting to crawl into the fetal position if we’re being honest. I was feeling pulled in a lot of directions and overwhelmed to the point that I wasn’t sure where to start! I ended each day totally exhausted and in bed by 8:30 if you can believe it. All that being said, I did find some joy in the winter sun streaming through my windows for much of the week and I’m looking forward to a weekend with no plans except getting into a new book.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Updated the Under $100 section of The Shop! I also refreshed my New York City Guide. You can bookmark it for your next visit when we can once again travel freely!
- I’m so sorry if you tried to order from NIGHT and the 20% off code wouldn’t work for you following my campaign with them last week! They finally resolved the issue and you can again use code MEGHAN20 for 20% off your whole order! My Night Pillow is my favorite and I love their silk face masks – my go to every day! And the skincare pillowcase truly is so good!
- I ordered all the finishing touches for my apartment with the help of styling and art gurus Proper Shoppe. Their guidance and sourcing has been unbelievably helpful and I am so excited for the special pieces they’ve found for me! These little touches and the unique art is going to feel so much less cookie-cutter than my past homes have and I truly can’t wait to see everything finalized and in place. If you are like me and don’t know where to start when it comes to styling your home or finding artists – I can’t recommend them enough.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Where to buy French art.
- Not going to lie – I found this YouTube video of French cafe sounds so comforting. I miss my French cafes so dearly.
- I absolutely loved Jenn’s post about career advice for those in their 20s. So much wisdom from one of the hardest working women I know! (If you’re craving more: here are my past career related posts!)
- I think many of us can say that we’ve felt Imposter Syndrome at one point or another in our professional careers. This article was eye opening about why such a “diagnosis” is not only problematic, but speaks to a culture of workplace bias versus being an individual issue that affects women, in particular BIPOC women, much more than men.
- How to Frenchify your home.
- I fell in love with sheet pan meals in 2020 so I thought this was a fun read about them. I am upgrading mine actually, too! Will let you guys know if I like the ones I buy.
- Curious what I sacrifice when I look for an apartment? I spilled it to MyDomaine!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The Sezane new arrivals for Spring are just gorgeous! I bought this dress, this sweater and this trench from my 2021 wish list. I also am eyeing this jumpsuit, this gorgeous top & the beautiful new sage color of my favorite sweater ever. I love that their returns are so easy and if you need sizing guidance – check out this post.
- Yep, need this sweater immediately.
- Shopbop’s new arrivals have me willing Spring into existence! I am eyeing this dress, this casual jumpsuit, these jeans, this sweatshirt, these jeans (I have them in 2 other color ways!), this dress, this darling striped sweater, this breezy dress and these shorts.
- This best-selling, affordable teddy coat is finally restocked in most colors!
- Loving this tee dress. And this cute summer-y one, too!
- Eyeing this gorgeous white maxi dress and this pretty blue and white midi dress from this new collection – can you tell I have warmer weather on the brain?!
- My Necessaire code is back for this weekend only! Use code MEGHAND10 for 10% off your purchase before midnight ET on Sunday. They make my favorite body wash and they are offering you guys 10% off for this weekend only on any purchases! And don’t miss their new Body Routine Sets that just launched and feature a full-size Body Lotion, Body Wash, Body Serum, and Hand Cream. It’s the perfect set for the winter months ahead.
- Guard my wallet: This new CB2 collection is SO GOOD.
- Uh color me impressed with the new Walmart private label line Free Assembly. It looks like a Madewell x Everlane hybrid and I really liked what I spotted such as this cardigan, this puff sleeve dress, this tee, this top (perfect for Zoom!), this sweater and this puff sleeve sweater on sale for just $14!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- All the best tops for Zoom calls.
- How I am finding fun in the kitchen again.
- My detailed review of my FitBit.
- How I’m taking better care of my hair.
- A full review of all the best Caudalie skincare products.
- Affordable loungewear.
- My favorite sweaters for at-home.