This week was a balance of wins and losses. I was still having trouble focusing but I kept telling myself I don’t need to do everything in one day. I often put too much pressure on myself to do too much in too little time.
I’m looking forward to this weekend as my brother and sister in law are back home and I can’t wait to catch up with them and with some other friends who I have walks planned with.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup (it’s a packed one!) and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I swapped out my cotton duvet cover for a linen one for a more-lived in, French country feel and I am so in love with it.
- Began the Bobbi Brown Masterclass and am having so much fun learning some new makeup tips and tricks from one of my favorite makeup artists.
- Worked on a lot of site updates. I’m tackling a laundry list of changes to make the site a better experience for you guys!
- I updated my Home Favorites shop again. If you want a sneak peek of recent apartment purchases – you’ll find them here 🙂 Also did you know I have a shop dedicated to all your guys’ favorites? Meet the Bestsellers Shop!
- I was really touched by the comments on this post – thanks to everyone who reached out!
- Sourced vintage French books from Paris’s Les Bouquinistes thanks to my friend Landen who lives in Paris and found them for me and is shipping them to my apartment!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Ok how delightful was the James Corden and Prince Harry interview!?
- The Louvre is getting an upgrade while it remains closed. I usually avoid this museum due to the crowds but think I’ll need to revisit on my return visit to Paris to see the updates made.
- Have unused beauty products you’d like to donate? I just learned about this amazing cause. I give all of mine to a similar cause that’s based in NYC.
- 7 steps to better sleep. Never not seeking advice for better sleep these days!
- 40 easy week night dinners.
- What it’s like to freeze your eggs during the pandemic.
- Take a virtual visit to Versailles.
- Cures for loneliness during the pandemic.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I was excited to see Meghan Markle’s go-to, and affordable, sunglasses in stock on Amazon so snagged a pair!
- My favorite underwear is now at Nordstrom! They only use organic cotton and no toxic chemicals. I wear their thongs nearly every day. They are SO comfortable.
- Hello beautiful new arrivals from Madewell! I’m not usually a tie-dye fan but this take on it is so pretty! Also loving these shorts, this gorgeous top you could dress up or dress down, this dress, this top (perfect for Zoom!) and this similar one that transports me to the south of France, these sandals, this top, this utility jacket, this top, this bag I personally just got and this very cool take on a denim jacket.
- This beautiful stationery line Patrina’s Paperie recently sent me some personalized cards (you know I love my snail mail!) and it’s just gorgeous. I got these cards in half rose gold and half gold and the script is so good. I can’t wait to send some just because notes to friends on these cards.
- I got a few things from Sezane that I am absolutely loving lately including this dress that I know will get so much wear (sized up to an 8) and this trench that’ll be a staple in my wardrobe (sized up to an 8). I’m all about pieces I can wear and re-wear season after season and I know these items will fall into that category.
- This pretty dress is just begging to be worn in the south of France, dreaming of the day!
- Apparently these gold hoops are one of the best selling items of all time on Amazon Fashion!
- With our somewhat warmer temps in NYC lately I’ve been living in this casual and yet stylish puffer that’s super affordable and perfect for high 40s/50s temperatures.
- I just bought this sporty cool yet perfectly casual sweatshirt dress and was so happy with the quality. I bought a M and it fits perfectly.
- I also just bought this dress to will Spring to come. It needs a good wrinkle release first but I think I’ll wear it loads with little slides this summer. I got a M.
- I’ve been wearing this fleece jacket at home all week and saw it just got restocked in most colors! I have the M.
- Chanel-vibe flats for under $100!
- My Veja sneaker color is finally back in stock! Also how fun are the new gold ones!?
- This oversized cardigan has over 1,000 positive reviews!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My window treatments reveal.
- How I’m finding fun in cooking again.
- How I’ve been feeling lately.
- Is Westman Atelier makeup worth it?
- Favorite affordable finds from Verishop.
- Things I’ve bought and loved recently.
- My 2021 wish list.
[Wearing Abercrombie sweater in M]