This week was a bit of a blur as I had a lot on my plate and lots of shoots and deadlines for upcoming projects. I also worked on finalizing everything for my Paris, Perfected brand extension next week and I can’t wait to unveil it all come Tuesday! It’ll be first announced to those on my newsletter list so sign up if you’re interested and not yet subscribed! It’s hard to believe it’s already April of 2021 – I am hopeful to spend the first weekend of the new month out in the city exploring a bit after so much time at my desk this week.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
p.s. are you a part of the Facebook group yet!?
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I shared some exciting news on Instagram.
- I began watching Stanley Tucci’s CNN Show on Italy and just yum, wow, get me to Italy!!
- I kicked off my partnership with my favorite online floral shop, Urbanstems! You can see more here & grab my major discount code to use to send yourself flowers, get your momma mother’s day flowers or send a friend “just because” flowers!
- Worked, worked, worked! I logged a lot of hours at my laptop and in front of a camera this week.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The slow decline of Paris’s Latin Quarter.
- Loads of podcast recommendations if you need a subscription refresh.
- How to prevent burnout and heal from it.
- These are the 20 most popular recipes from NYT’s Instagram.
- Visit Paris’s Musée des Arts Décoratifs virtually.
- Skincare ingredients you shouldn’t mix.
- Relatedly, The Louvre just put their entire collection online!
- I thought this was a great read on Popular Science about the clean beauty movement.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The best sports bra ever is 25% off! It rarely gets marked down this much. Read why I love it.
- I shared this with newsletter subscribers this weekend but this hair mask is so good! I’ve been testing it for a few weeks now and every time I use it I can’t stop touching my hair because it is SO soft. It helps combat frizz, makes hair more moisturized and all around it makes me feel like I’ve been to the salon even though I haven’t since last August!
- The Sezane new arrivals are just gorgeous. I particularly love this gorgeous peony-inspired sweater, this chic jacket, this sweater you can wear year round, this dress, this beautiful ring you can get personalized (what a great gift!) and this top that will look pretty on Zoom. I generally recommend sizing up in nearly everything but for more guidance check out this post! I bought this sweater in navy, this dress, this sweater in ecru (it’s a seasonal take on one of my other Sezane favorites!), this top and this blouse to try for my Spring wardrobe. (Also this top I wore here is restocked. It’s so gorgeous in person! I have a size 8)
- How cute is this affordable one piece swimsuit?
- I am loving the color of these sunglasses.
- High rise denim shorts that won’t break the bank.
- I was influenced by my friend Lindsay to buy this lounge set that’s perfect for Spring and Summer WFH days and it is so good! I was eyeing a similar one by Reformation that was over $200 which I was like nope! So I was thrilled with this much more affordable alternative. I got size M.
- I am loving oversized denim jackets for the new season.
- Every Spring wardrobe needs a classic trench. I love that this one comes in a variety of colors!
- Affordable and stylish espadrilles that also look like they’ll be comfy!
- I love my Levi’s wedgie straight jeans so much and now they come in loads of washes.
- How pretty is this dainty pearl necklace?
- Chic white sneakers to wear all spring and summer long.
- My BFF shared this darling sweatshirt she just bought from Target knowing I (and you guys) would love it! The ruffle detail is perfect for video calls.
- One of my favorite Reformation dress silhouettes is back this season. I always size up in this brand.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Spring wish list.
- My new living room rug.
- An in-depth review of Merit Beauty.
- My morning routine.
- How I spring clean.
- The story of how I fell in love with Paris.
- The best clean face cleansers.