Happy Friday from St. Louis! Well, sort of. I am currently en route to STL – halfway through my road trip down from NYC. This was such a big week. I unveiled the new Paris, Perfected site and functionality (hello, gift cards + lots more!!) and finally got to share with you all my home tour! Thank you all for the lovely words on these labor of loves. I’ve been a busy, busy bee lately to say the least.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend! I’ll be taking some time off next week so I have some posts scheduled but otherwise it’ll be quiet from me! (And a quick note that I have a special Let’s Make a Drink edition going live on IGTV tonight – sure hope you love it!)
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Unveiled the new Paris, Perfected website designed by the very talented Katelyn Wood.
- Updated the Seasonal Favorites Shop with so many good spring + summer picks!
- Started driving to STL for my youngest brother’s wedding – yay!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 11 French recipes everyone should know how to cook according to chefs.
- A look inside the restoration of Notre Dame.
- How to travel more sustainably.
- Wow wow wow this $17 million San Francisco mansion.
- I’m excited to try this new French makeup line!
- I loved this easy daytime smoky eye tutorial using the Westman Atelier eye shadows I own. I can’t wait to try it! (Especially as I hadn’t been that impressed with the shadows so I hope this will help me like them more!)
- Bartenders think these are the most underrated cocktails.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- So many cute & affordable dresses from Everlane right now.
- How cute are these affordable slides and this summery dress from H&M?
- I love L’Space swimwear so I am adding this chic one piece to my cart.
- I love this neutral blazer.
- This sun hat has SPF protection built in!
- Love the look of this sports bra.
- This bodysuit is getting loads of love on social & I think it looks so chic paired with jeans.
- I’m buying this dress to throw on over swimsuits!
- One of my favorite sweaters with the cutest button back is finally restocked! I have the M.
- I am loving Cuyana’s new summer loungewear.
- My Nespresso machine is currently on sale!
- My favorite little J.Crew bag I use non-stop is currently 40% off! So are a lot of other J.Crew favorites I featured here.
- I’m loving the look of True & Co.’s new adjustable strap bra!
- I am in love with this dinnerware!
- How cute is this bag for summer (and under $100!)?
- I keep hearing friends rave about this exercise dress and it was recently updated with adjustable straps and loads of new colors. Consider me intrigued!
- And if you’re interested in the exercise dress style but want to try it for less, this similar version is under $40 and has great reviews.
- Calling all brides! How darling is the new Hill House Home bridal collection?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My apartment tour!
- All the details on my apartment furniture.
- On re-entry anxiety and getting busy again.
- My favorite eye creams.
- My trench coat collection + how I wear them.
- My Spring bucket list.