Happy Friday, friends! I’ve had a nice and slow week in Colorado – I’m home visiting my parents after my brother’s wedding in St. Louis. I don’t yet have a flight home so I’m throwing my planning hat out and going with the flow. Next week I’ll be sharing more about life lately & some of my summer plans.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this week’s (hefty!) roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Read a lot, caught up on sleep and attempted to work a bit less.
- Updated my Westman Atelier review with the two latest products I’ve tried + tested!
- Shared a special edition of Let’s Make a Drink! This sangria is *so* good!
- Posted my latest Beauty Empties.
- Shared a lot of my latest French & Francophile finds with Paris, Perfected Members.
- Continued re-fining my forthcoming wit & whimsy re-brand.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Have you tried this potato peeling hack?
- You can now visit Paris’s Petit Palais virtually!
- 30 easy summer desserts to enjoy.
- Get your tissues ready: nursing home reunions.
- Some of the best Paris sweets & treats.
- How to plan a summer getaway this year.
- These are some of the best Airbnbs.
- How to combat the symptoms of languishing.
- The perfect number of days to work from home.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- One of each of these stripes, please.
- I’ve been living in this sweatshirt the past week.
- Also by Sweaty Betty, I finally bought their famed All Day leggings and I really like them. Soft and comfy yet flattering. I sized down to a size small.
- Bloomingdale’s Aqua line has so many good things right now – including this dress, this top, this dress, & this top (that collar!!). I always find such good things from this line!
- I love the light distressing and wash of these jeans – perfect for Spring/Summer!
- The Inside is who I bought my headboard from for my apartment and I was so excited to see they just launched rugs!
- Mango has so many cute dresses right now including this floral number, this pretty eyelet midi dress, this linen option, this black and white printed midi dress, this white cotton one, this trendy tiered style, this gorgeous wrap dress with a puff sleeve detail, this ruffled linen one, and this embroidered cotton dress.
- Speaking of dresses, I am eyeing this one, this one and this one from Amazon The Drop.
- After I shared some picks from their new arrivals in a previous weekly roundup, a friend bought and raved about a few items from Free Assembly including this maxi dress, these cotton wide leg pants, this romper, these jeans and this tank. I hear the quality it great, especially for the prices, so I’ve ordered a few items and can’t wait for them to arrive to report back.
- I just got this skirt in the beautiful ivory color and I can’t wait to pair it with all my spring ivory sweaters for a monochromatic moment. (I have it in a polka dot print already and love it!)
- This dress I have in two colors and wore here is now 40% off! It’s the perfect house dress that an be dressed up or dressed down.
- I am eyeing so many pretty things from Shopbop right now. This bikini, this dress, this hat, these sunnies, this top (love the back!!), these shorts, this dress, this top and this dress.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- So many pretty eyelet pieces.
- How to build an art collection.
- Affordable dresses & swimwear.
- On re-entry anxiety.
- How to style a trench coat.
- My Parisian inspired Brooklyn apartment.
- My favorite eye creams.