I’m heading back to New York today (a bit earlier than anticipated!) and will look forward to spending the weekend at home getting reacclimatized to city life. It’s supposed to be 90 degrees on Sunday though!! I am so not ready for the heat yet. But, alas…if only I could bring the cool mountain breezes from Colorado with me in my suitcase.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- My apartment was featured on Apartment Therapy! I am so glad I was able to further spotlight all the amazing small businesses and artists I worked with on the space in this Home Tour.
- I made a lot of progress on all my website changes & forthcoming wit & whimsy rebrand. I’m excited to get everything finalized and live!
- Updated The Shop! My Closet, my Beauty Favorites and my Home Favorites have all been refreshed.
- Embarked on a 10-Day reset diet. You can read more about that here.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Has the pandemic changed dating forever?
- The NYT’s 11 best chocolate chip cookie recipes – yum!
- The challenge to re-opening Paris’ cafe and bar scene.
- The best Elin Hilderbrand books – loved this list as I have enjoyed a few of hers!
- New York is re-awakening – it just needs its tourists back.
- How cute is my friend Ashley in this two piece set that’s perfect for summer?
- Creamy lemon caio e pepe? Yes, please!
- I cannot wait to visit this new Paris museum! It’s opening this weekend!
- Books to read this summer for wanderlust.
- Did you catch the trailer for the Friends reunion? Can’t wait!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Ilia Beauty is one of my favorite clean makeup brands and they are running 20% off right now through 5/23! Use code FRIENDS at checkout and read my full review of almost every product.
- My Blue Apron $100 off across your first 5 boxes code is back for this week! I personally just ordered their Wellness plan to help continue my cleaner eating and am excited to try it.
- I lived in this romper last summer on hot WFH days. I can’t recommend it enough. I also bought the pants version, too!
- I love this feminine take on the shirt dress. Just added it to my next Amazon order.
- This smocked top is perfect for summer paired with jeans or cutoffs.
- I added this tank with built in support from one of my favorite bra brands to my cart as soon as they launched it!
- I’m buying these new shorts from Vuori – they look perfect for summer workout and lord knows I love this brand.
- Loving all the spring-y colors these sweats come in.
- One of my favorite Amazon purchases from last year was this packable down jacket and it is finally back in stock with some new color options, too! I find it lightweight enough that I grab for it year round. I wear a M.
- I’ve loved hearing how many of you bought & also can’t stop wearing these sunglasses of mine. And same with this men’s sweatshirt. Perfectly cozy!
- This hoodie is perfect to throw on for cooler morning walks/runs.
- I love that Sezane is now offering free personalization on so many of my favorite Essential styles from the brand.
- How pretty is the new Le Creuset collection?
- More cute picks from Bloomingdale’s this week! This dress and this dress, these go-with-everything sneakers, this swimsuit & this utility jacket.
- This one piece bathing suit has loads of great reviews, comes in four colors and is under $40. Consider me sold!
- Love this linen-cotton blend midi-dress for summer and it comes in few different cute striped patterns!
- How cute are the ruffle details on this under $100 romper?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A little catch up on life lately.
- All about my Alex Soffer art commission.
- Vuori joggers review.
- Reviewing my custom framing via Simply Framed.
- My favorite products for summer glow.
- My best tips for shopping on Amazon Fashion.