I plan to spend this weekend in pajamas catching up on the sleep sacrificed during this crazy hectic week and I am excited about it!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I added a bunch of exclusive collages to The Shop with ideas for wedding guest dresses, Walmart finds, swimwear and more!
- I also updated My Closet and Beauty Favorites in The Shop!
- Shot and shared a few fun Reels on Instagram!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to support your mental health at work.
- For my Brooklyn readers, I am bookmarking this new (old) spot.
- I loved this profile on Omar Sy – the star of Lupin on Netflix which I loved.
- How delicious does this black bean and corn salad sound? I also saved these corn and poblano enchiladas to make this summer.
- Behind the scenes of the new Gossip Girl reboot – who else is excited?!
- 26 ways to really soak in summer.
- This spicy cucumber jalapeno margarita sounds delicious!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Who knew Amazon had so many cute summer-ready bags!? This one looks like one I own in black, this one is so cute and I added this one to my cart!
- I’ve been living in this dress lately. So comfy and the back is extra cute.
- This sweatshirt + shorts lounge set is so good. Crisp, yet cozy cotton. I lived in mine all week. I got a M in both.
- J.Crew has so many good new arrivals! I love this little bag, this eyelet tank, this jumpsuit, this dress, this striped knit dress and this button front midi dress.
- How cute is this lounge set for summer?
- This tank has such a flattering cut.
- Added this eyelet dress to my cart immediately.
- File under great collaborations: Marie Kondo designed a variety of pieces for luggage and lifestyle brand Paravel.
- Shopbop just marked down loads of good things for this summer and beyond! Noteworthy items I spotted include this cute striped dress, these Madewell shorts, this versatile top, this striped sweater and this one, too, this pair of APL sneakers and this pair as well, my favorite puff sleeve sweatshirt in pretty shades for summer and these chic slides.
- Eileen Fisher sent me this breezy linen dress and it’s a dream for summer! I have it in a size Small in white. I wore it with this slip which I also wear under my more sheer Nap Dress.
- How cute is this eyelet top from Madewell? The red would be perfect for July 4th!
- I love this pair of white denim shorts from my favorite denim brand.
- I just added this cute scalloped bikini to my Amazon cart.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Favorite Summer Dresses Right Now.
- The Best Places to Get Pampered in New York.
- Linen Pieces I Am Loving This Summer.
- Hatch Restore Review.
- Things I’ve Bought and Loved Recently.
- My Best Sleep Tips.
- My Favorite Eye Creams.
Hey, Meghan! Love the linen Everlane dress you linked! Do you mind sharing recommendations for bras that can be worn with it?
I’m not usually a show your bra gal but I don’t mind it with my favorite Simone Perle black bra showing! https://witwhimsy.com/best-everyday-bras-for-bigger-boobs/