I arrived home from Newport yesterday and am looking forward to no more travel for the remainder of the month! I am having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that we’re into the swing of August now – everyone else feel like summer has moved at warp speed in 2021? The next few weeks are going to be a whirlwind in my personal life (hopefully I’ll be sharing more soon!) so I am buckling up for a wild ride.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Explored Newport, RI! I’ll be working on a blog post in the near future to share all my favorites. I also shot a campaign for one of my favorite partners while I was there that I can’t wait to show you guys.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The best date night spots in NYC.
- How to start a digital detox to end the summer.
- This new bakery in Paris is the talk of the town and this write up cemented it on my list for my next trip.
- The best landmarks to visit in NYC.
- When to take a mental health day.
- On re-opened Paris.
- How to get things done when you don’t want to do anything.
- A delightful read on les bouquinistes of Paris.
- My friend Ashley’s Dyson Airwrap tutorial has me seriously considering getting one!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The Nordstrom sale ends Sunday so if you’d still like to shop – you can find my picks here & here!
- These storage boxes are so pretty and would be perfect for jewelry, hair ties, etc.!
- These wine glasses have nearly 3,000 reviews and look just like my beloved ones from CB2.
- This dress is so chic with its back cutout.
- I’m all about easy, breezy maxi dresses this time of year.
- I love that Shopbop has curated an Everyday Wardrobe Shop featuring loads of pieces you’ll wear again and again.
- My go-to Winter boots that I own in two colors are restocked ahead of the season! They always, always sell out before Fall concludes so I highly recommend nabbing them now. I am LOVING the new Neutral Suede color they just came out with!
- This new & affordable line at Nordstrom has so many cute pieces I am eyeing for Fall.
- Looking for a striking yet won’t break the bank new bag? This new-to-me line has so many beautiful pieces that look more expensive than their under $500 price tags.
- One of my favorite striped tees is back in stock! I have the color French Toast in a size M and it’s soft, lived-in goodness. If you buy more than 2 tees at AYR you’ll score 20% off.
- J.Crew Factory has some super cute new arrivals! Favorites spotted include this scalloped edge tank, this new take on the sweater blazer, these jeans, this darling headband, this pullover, this dress & these rain boots that look just like the ones I own.
- I am also loving Bloomingdale’s new arrivals. Favorites spotted include this darling gingham top, this chic top, this puff sleeve sweater, this dress (that back!) and this dress…and looking ahead to Fall – I am eyeing this colorblock sweater, these jeans, this cool bomber jacket (love the color), this classic cable knit sweater and this super cool plaid jacket.
- This top is so my style and gotta love the $25 price point.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- How to Spend a Long Weekend in Paris.
- Best of the Nordstrom Sale Under $150.
- Skinceuticals Favorite Products.
- My Coffee Table Book Collection.
- Best Summer Shoes For Women.
- A Beginner’s Guide to a Skincare Routine.
- Everything to Know About Beauty Pie.