And thus comes the end of one of (the most!?) crazy, insane, exhilarating, stressful weeks of.my.life! I’ll be spending all weekend unpacking, getting organized and nesting and ideally napping, too!! A heartfelt thank you for all the warm wishes and congratulations this week after I shared my exciting news. This community truly is the best and everyday I’m grateful for it!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful (holiday!) weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- MOVED! I closed Monday afternoon and moved Tuesday morning. Your girl needs a NAP!
- I was so excited to be included in this Glamour piece on great luggage. You can shop my duffel here.
- I updated my Amazon shop to include videos and photos of my wearing some of my favorite purchases. Hope this is helpful!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- My new coffee addiction! So easy, so addicting.
- I loved seeing Kelly’s visit to the Beverly Hills Hotel! I’ve never made it there but it’s definitely on my list for my next trip to LA.
- The best hotels in the Champagne region of France.
- Things to do alone. You know I am a big fan of being your own best date!
- Healthy breakfast ideas.
- Stacie’s trip to Lake Como looked stunning and definitely moved this spot up on my wanderlust list.
- Bookmarking this list of the best small towns for autumn getaways for future trips. Bring on all the fall foliage & apple cider donuts!
- So excited for my friend Becca whose podcast was featured this week in the New York Times! RomComPods is a must listen to if you haven’t downloaded it already.
- The best new books coming this fall to add to your to-be-read list.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The best Labor Day sales to shop– Jenni Kayne! Dyson! J.Crew! LOFT!
- These boots were one of my best investment pieces last year and I’m so glad they came back. They are so comfortable and go great with both jeans and skirts/dresses.
- Sezane’s new collection for Fall is here and it is SO GOOD. I ordered this jacket, this sweater, this sweater & this sweater. And a lot of my favorite Essentials from the brand have been restocked for the season!
- I’m in major nesting mode now of course and have picked up some new items from Amazon for my apartment including these glasses I’ll use for water and iced lattes, these organizing drawers, these containers that I used for my mascaras and this Nespresso organizer.
- I’ve been using this brow product more and more and each time I do I get compliments on my brows! I use the shade Taupe. Related: Filling In Brows For Beginners.
- I want to try this new ELEMIS toner – sounds so good!
- One of my favorite booties is back in stock for the season – this color sold out last year so I would nab it now if you like it!
- Almost sherpa season and this Gap jacket is so good!
- I got some really good pieces from Lululemon last week: This hoodie is so plush and comfy (size M), this tee (size 8) and this tee (runs big- I ordered a 6 and an 8 and kept the 6 and it’s still big enough to knot it if I want) are both great and this sweatshirt that I love the sporty fabric but stylish crop fit of.
- My favorite lightweight puffer that’s so good for Fall and Winter is back! See it on here (wearing a M). It’s under $40 and there are new colors, now too. I plan to get the hooded version this season.
- Got this utility jacket the other week and it looks so much more expensive than it is. It’s pretty oversized so while I got the M I could have probably done the S, too.
- Dudley Stephens has launched their Labor Day sale – use code LABORDAY at checkout. The Park Slope and Brighton are my favorite styles and I wear a Large in both.
- You know I live for Everlane’s sweaters so I am so excited they’ve started dropping! I just got this one and this one.
- Wow this bag is gorgeous! A bit expensive but so classic.
- How chic is this shirt jacket? I’d wear it with jeans and a t-shirt as a an alternative to a blazer or cardigan. Reviews recommend sizing down and
- Love this LBD – perfect for any fall or winter weddings you might have coming up.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Styling ideas for your favorite cardigans.
- Clothes in My Closet I Can’t Wait to Wear This Fall.
- The Best Cardigan for Travel (Ever).
- The Best Shoes To Wear In Paris.
- My New Veronica Beard Blazer.
- The Best Vitamin C Serums For Brightening.
- The Best Places to Get Pampered in New York.
[Lounge Set above available here]