Coming to you from the Northwest today were I am holed up in a cabin on a lake with some of my best college girlfriends after more than two years away from each other. We’re taking all precautions and are all vaccinated and I’m just so happy to be reunited. Earlier this week I got to spend time with both my godchildren and my heart is just so full.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Was thrilled to partner with one of my favorite brands, M.M.LaFleur for the Fall season!
- Updated Meghan’s Closet! Happy Fall shopping!
- Filmed a J.Crew Fall Haul! And the pieces are 30% off right now! Shop the items & get sizing details here.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 6 signs it is time to leave your job.
- Food & Wine’s 40 best recipes ever.
- And 14 classic recipes to try according to the NYT.
- Creative storage solutions for small kitchens.
- If you’ve always wanted to try Classpass, they just extended their new member offering from 2 free weeks to one month free!
- How to feel grateful when life gets hard.
- Places to eat around Paris’s Arc de Triomphe.
- A gorgeous New York City home tour.
- Books to read this Fall.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Lake Pajamas just released their Fall collection and I am loving the beautiful new colorways and all the cozy styles.
- Levi’s now has one of my favorite pairs of jeans available in a cool black wash.
- The Anthropologie Fall new arrivals are so moody! Favorites spotted include this sweater, this sweater, this sweater & this sweater, this dress & this jacket.
- I was excited to see that Westman Atelier launched at Nordstrom! Read my Westman Atelier Review.
- Found a more affordable version of my oversized denim jacket.
- I always have Reformation top of mind for summer but their Fall new arrivals are really good! I am eyeing this blazer, this sweater, this sweater, this sweater and this sweater, this dress & this dress.
- This looks like a great classic button down which I think is wardrobe must. And loving this affordable cardigan, too – just added it to my cart!
- You know I packed my must-have Youth to the People cleanser and moisturizer this week. This deluxe minis set is perfect for travel.
- Jenni Kayne just dropped new Fall goodness and I am drooling.
- Talbots has some really cute new arrivals right now! My favorites that I spotted include this coat, this sweater, this sweater blazer, this coat (which I have last year’s version of!), these pants and this blazer.
- This puff sleeve Amazon sweater was such a good find I got recently.
- I love this classic and practical Longchamp bag I recently spotted.
- Thanks to the reader who shared that Bala bands are half off at Shopbop! I use them in most of my Melissa Wood Health workouts!
- One of my favorite Amazon Fashion finds ever is back – this sweater! I wear a M.
- My girlfriends and I all got this lounge set for our trip. (I have the shorts version and love it!)
- Masterclass is doing a 2 for 1 offer! You should grab it now and save it as holiday gifts. I love my Masterclass membership! (The Bobbi Brown and Annie Leibowitz ones are so fun in particular!)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- French Style Fall Outfits.
- Sezane’s best Fall arrivals.
- Some of My Wardrobe Favorites Under $200.
- Recent Favorite Amazon Purchases.
- My Fall Wish List.
- 12 Tips for Traveling to Paris Alone.