Happy October!! (WOW!) WHEW what a week. I got in late Monday evening from being out West and have been running around without much sleep ever since. How come? Because I am flying somewhere very exciting today – I’ll be revealing it over on Instagram so be sure to follow along there! I hope all the work and anticipation heading into this trip will make it worthwhile and I can’t wait to share more with you all soon!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I was excited to partner with LOFT to show off some of their new arrivals! Shop all the pieces here.
- Worked to reset after being out West for over a week last week. I got back late on Monday and was a bit of a crazy person all week long running around trying to catch up on work and get ready to leave again.
- While away I realized my teeth were looking a little less white than usual (too much coffee of late!) so upon returning home I started up my Crest Whitestrips again. This SKU is my favorite as you only leave on for 30 minutes and in just 3-4 days I start to see results. Here are some other things I do to reset after traveling.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Who else is excited for the return of The Great British Baking Show!?
- Where to do Fall fun within 90 minutes of NYC.
- 24 low fuss, high reward recipes to try.
- My friend Merritt launched a new podcast! I can’t wait to listen in.
- A handy guide to Paris’s flea market.
- Who else is excited for the return of Trader Joe’s Fall items!?
- Bookmarking all these Fall drink recipes (the apple Moscow mule is a personal favorite of mine from last year!)
- The best times of year to visit Paris.
- My friend Ashley redesigned her site and it looks so beautiful. I love her posts!
- How delicious do these pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies sound!?
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Kate Spade and Urbanstems just partnered for new bouquets & vases (and a few giftables!) and they’re just beautiful! You can use code MEGHAN20 for 20% off!
- I’m loving M.Gemi’s newest boot – such a classic you can easily dress up or dress down. And a PSA one of my fav pairs of ankle booties is restocked!
- Speaking of boots as well: Marc Fisher’s Izzie Boot is a favorite (I own it in two colors!) and now they just dropped so many other good Fall & Winter styles!
- I’ve been working with Nexcare bandages this year and truly they are the best! If you’re getting blisters from switching over your footwear to Fall, grab a box of their DUO bandages – you’ll love them.
- Just added this striped sweater to my Amazon cart after seeing it on a friend. Also added this ribbed cardigan.
- The Vuori legging I fell in love with here are finally restocked! I have the M.
- Also restocked: my favorite affordable sunglasses.
- Otherland just launched new Fall candles and I can confirm they smell AMAZING! I got Spice It Up, Velvet Persimmon and Berkshires Granola and love them all with the last being my favorite.
- Cuyana just released one very chic (and 100% recycled!) puffer coat.
- AYR has quickly become one of my favorite brands in the past year and I am loving this new sweater they just released.
- J.Crew has brought back their famous chateau parka and new colors are available this year!
- My girlfriends and I all got these loungewear sets for our trip last week! I shared them in last week’s roundup but wanted to share again given all the DMs I got about them after posting on IG. The quality is really good.
- My J.Crew trench coat that was recently seen here is now on sale! I’m wearing a 6.
- I bought this bag for my upcoming trip and it is perfect! I love how lightweight it is, how much it can fit & the fact that it can fold down into the accompanying pouch!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Things I’ve Bought & Loved Recently – Fall Edition.
- Naadam Gingham Cashmere Sweater Styled Two Ways.
- Budget Friendly Fall Wish List.
- How To Clean Out Your Closet.
- Creative Storage Solutions for Small Kitchens.
- What to Wear in Paris in the Fall.