This week was my first full week at home in nearly a month and it felt so good! I really began to lean into cozy season. My favorite coats were getting brought out, I made chili in the slow cooker, was burning Fall candles every night, made pumpkin bread and started watching those Fall-feel movies we all love. I strolled in Central Park, hid from the rain, did a lot of shoots and got several home to-dos done. This weekend I have a friend’s birthday party and hopefully some home to-dos to tackle, too.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Added a Gift Ideas category to my Amazon Shop!
- I fully updated Meghan’s Closet in The Shop – shop my closet easily via this page!
- I also updated the wit & whimsy Bestsellers page – these are all products that have been the most popular sellers month over month! You guys love these items as much as I do.
- I started shooting for Holiday content – it’s happening!
- I finally got back to reading – it has been months since I had time to pick up a book! I breezed through this cute book over the weekend and started this one which is so darling for the season. Easy, light romcom type books are about all my brain can take right now! I got both books through Book of the Month which is one of my favorite gifts to give. I’ve been a paying member of BOTM for three years now!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 15 useful home tools according to Reddit.
- My friend Jess launched her Newport Guide! If you’re headed to Newport, RI anytime soon be sure to bookmark this page & become a member to enjoy all her recommendations. (I used a lot of them on my trip there and she has great recs!)
- How delicious + perfect for the season does this butternut squash risotto sound? I pinned it immediately!
- Small space hacks you should know.
- A great guide to The Berkshires – can confirm so many of these spots are great!
- Paris has revealed its plan to become one of the best biking cities in the world.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Woah! For the first time ever, MM.LaFleur is doing 20% off sitewide this weekend only! Grab my favorite jardigan or any of the items from this favorite look.
- Been wearing my Nike Air Max sneakers more and more lately. Like walking on clouds!
- My code for Senreve bags will be ending at the end of this month so use it while you can! Code WITWHIMSY gets you $50 off your first order over $300.
- I found an affordable boot look alike to my favorite Rag & Bone suede booties.
- Feeling these Fall florals.
- Loving this neutral sweater that looks right up my alley. This brand is pricey but I have a few pieces by them and they are really beautifully made.
- This sherpa shirt jacket is equal parts cozy and chic.
- Fair isle is back! And this is an affordable option to wear the trend. Also here is an affordable cable knit sweater.
- This wrap coat is so chic and under $100!
- Just bought this cardigan!
- Very here for J.Crew’s newly launched Winter Weekends Shop! Hear, hear for all cozy things!
- An affordable blazer that is right up my alley.
- Cute Steve Madden boots that look designer.
- Fabric shaving season is back! If you need to make your sweaters look like new again – this is the way to do it. I get so many DMs about this thing – years after I first started talking about it!
- I always love a cable knit sweater and this one is an updated take on it.
- Shopbop has some great new arrivals for Fall! Favorites I spotted include this blazer and this one, too, this sweater coat, this scarf, this sherpa jacket, this date night sweater, this sweater, these boots, this shawl cardigan, this sweater, this dress ready for the holiday and these jeans. All under $200 each!
- The Holiday Shop has fresh updates! Be sure to check out the newly refreshed categories.
- Dermstore has launched so many awesome beauty kits for the holidays! Definitely worth browsing for those on your list.
- One of my favorite candle brands, Otherland, has launched their Gilded Holiday Collection! I get these every year.
- I always recommend Lake Pajamas as great gifts and thought it was brilliant that they launched bundles! Now you won’t have to worry about seasonality.
- Very here for Crate & Barrel’s gift guide!
- If you’re looking for a cute dress bootie for your holiday outfits, look no further.
- And I love this coat to top over holiday looks.
- These State candles make such nice and thoughtful – not to mention affordable – gifts.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Some Favorite French Spots in NYC + What to Order.
- Cute Trench Coats for Fall.
- My Favorite Pairs of Agolde Jeans.
- How to Order Coffee in Paris.
- A Roundup of My Favorite Boots and Booties.
- The Best Vitamin C Serums For Brightening.