Despite being extremely busy, this week crawled by. I was thinking a lot about how hard this third week of January is. The first holiday weekend is over and work feels truly, truly back. The holiday downtime feels far in the rear view and the weather isn’t the best. Woof. That being said, I’ve been trying to really lean into enjoying my time at home. I’ve been deep cleaning, cooking and getting extra cozy. I hope this weekend you find time to do the same.
Enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I have been pinning up a storm of recipes I want to make this year.
- I made this Shredded Beef Bowl last week and it was so delicious. Who knew making Salsa Verde was so easy and delicious! (I used this recipe).
- I gave my Amazon Shop a little makeover to start the year & it is freshly updated with all my latest purchases!
- Started watching the new I Met Your Father on Hulu & am really liking it. Anyone else watching? (And I haven’t stopped thinking about how much I absolutely loved the other show I recently watched!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Trader Joe’s products chefs love to buy.
- Marie Kondo’s solution to storing kitchen towels.
- How to say no to grabbing coffee.
- 12 ways to beat the winter blues.
- Freezer friendly meals you can prep ahead.
- High-end looking Ikea hacks.
- When women support other women (& when they don’t). As someone with an online presence, this piece really resonated with me.
- A look at the restoration progress of Notre Dame. I still cry every time I see the damage…
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Loving these boots. They’re similar to a pair I own and have been wearing so much this Winter.
- My favorite Mango coatigan is back in select sizes. Size down!
- Speaking of Mango, their new knits are so good. I particularly like this one, this one & this one.
- Who has this blanket? Do I need it?
- This shacket is perfect for this time of year.
- I have this dress in brown (seen here) and am buying it in black now – such good quality for the price.
- Just found out my favorite mascara for years and years has been trending on Amazon. I can’t quit it – it’s seriously so good.
- This sherpa coat is so cute. You could wear it as soon as it starts to warm up and then all through Fall, too.
- Speaking of coats, Ann Taylor has so many good ones right now!
- Loving this sweater and this sweater from Madewell.
- Have you seen the Home Edit’s new line at Walmart!? Good organizing pieces – even better prices!
- This gorgeous candle holder my BFF got me as a housewarming gift has been getting so much love in recent videos I’ve posted. I absolutely love it + it truly gives the most beautiful glow.
- Loving the new navy stripe of one of my favorite button-back sweaters.
- Spotted: brand new colors of *the* Amazon coat.
- Also related to Amazon, I spotted they have a ton of great markdowns happening right now for a “home refresh”.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Favorite Winter Coats.
- My 2022 Goals and Priorities.
- My 2022 Wish List.
- Creative Storage Solutions for Small Kitchens.
- My Favorite Boots and Booties.
- Designing a Parisian Inspired Apartment.
- Jones Road Beauty Review.