I had a busy week of meetings and appointments and am looking forward to a weekend of a few fun plans with friends after largely hibernating the past few weeks. January has felt like a very, very long month so I’m looking forward to turning the calendar to February next week!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I did a major update to the Seasonal Favorites section of The Shop! Pieces to wear now no matter what climate you live in.
- I also updated Meghan’s Closet in The Shop! Bookmark this page for whenever you’re looking for something I’ve been seen wearing.
- Worked on so many Paris, Perfected plans! It’s been so nice to be back to planning people’s Paris trips. Clearly we are all excited to get back to Paris this year 🙂
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The best NYC landmarks to visit.
- How to have more meaningful conversations.
- Pro tips! I saved this a couple weeks back and finally had the chance to go through the comments – what a delight!
- Wow! Tour France’s Opulent Presidential Residences.
- In the words of my mom, “get your tissues ready” for this story.
- I loved checking out this list of noteworthy email newsletters from Grace.
- How to read more books this year.
- These were the most popular items at Trader Joe’s last year!
- French hot spots from Season 2 of Emily in Paris.
- Just WOW to the Valentine Haute Couture show this week. (That black feathered dress!) I also really loved the diversity of models in the show.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- If you haven’t browsed the Aqua selection at Bloomingdale’s of late – this is your sign to. I saw so many good pieces. I particularly love their cashmere sweaters and their coats/blazers.
- Do you have a kitchen gadget that sparks joy? For me lately it’s been my Microplane. I am vowing to buy less pre-shredded cheese these days and reaching for this instead. Makes it so much easier and things feel fresher, too! More of my Kitchen Favorites.
- My tub of Aquaphor has become my best friend of late. I use it on dry patches, chapped lips, acne scars – you name it.
- Speaking of good beauty products, I’ve been loving how this Olaplex oil makes my hair look. Healthier, shinier and less flyaways.
- Chic over the knee boots on sale! I love the boots I have from this brand.
- Loving the latest jewelry from Miranda Frye. So many pretty pieces at prices that don’t make you break the bank.
- I bought this Madewell bodysuit the moment I saw it as I love their bodysuits and this ribbed one was right up my alley. I always size up to a Large in their bodysuits.
- So many good new Lululemon arrivals of late! This favorite sports bra of mine is back in stock and I am also loving this new high neck one as well as this jacket and all the fun new colors of the beloved Align legging.
- Did you know Amazon has personal stylists for super affordable rates? Such a great option if you find shopping online a challenge.
- Speaking of Amazon, I just ordered these fleece lined tights after seeing them all over TikTok.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 15 Skin Care Products for Cold Weather.
- How to Style Joggers.
- The 2021 Reader’s Most Loved Products.
- A Cute Gingham Sweater Styled 2 Ways.
- Blue Apron Wellness Meals Review.
- Chic Winter Picks from Amazon Fashion.
- My Favorite Beauty Tips & Tricks.
[Wearing above Amazon Cardigan // Similar Jeans // Sneakers]
The story about the Syrian family. I needed that today to restore my faith in humanity. Thank you for sharing!
So glad you enjoyed it as I did, Maureen!