I spent a lot of this week putting together my next Exclusive PDF for newsletter subscribers – this time around I am sharing a Spring Preview! Pieces I am eyeing or already own that are perfect for the forthcoming season. If you’d like to get it and you’re not already a subscriber – you can sign up here before next week when it’ll go out!
I have family in town this week and am looking forward to showing them my new apartment and sharing some good meals while also returning to Broadway!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I started a new book called Busy: How to Thrive in a World of Too Much and even just a few chapters in it has a profound effect on how I look at my day and my free time and my overall productivity. I’m excited to continue reading it.
- Spent a lot of time at my computer trying to prepare to be out of town for a few days – it always requires *so* much prep when you are self employed.
- Updated Meghan’s Closet in The Shop with my latest purchases.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to help the people of Ukraine right now.
- Some amazing vintage photos of Paris.
- A fresh take on the French 75 cocktail.
- Anyone else love daily routine videos?
- In defense of solo diners (YES! Related: How To Be Your Own Best Date.)
- The best restaurants near Paris tourist attractions, according to a local.
- How to build resilience in hard times.
- For my fellow New Yorkers, I just learned about SafeWalksNYC that is a volunteer organization who can send out someone to walk with you to your destination from a mass transit location.
- Who else is watching The Gilded Age on HBO? I’ve personally enjoyed all the references to New York City so this was a fun read about some of the things that shaped the time period.
- My friend Molly put together a great list of the best cookware shops in Paris.
- Functional studio apartment layouts (one may look familiar!!)
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- One of my favorite sweatshirts is now available to snag on Amazon. The perfect athleisure topper. I love the thumb holes for extra warmth on walks! I have the M.
- My fleece lined leggings have been a saving grace for frigid walks of late.
- This Chloe bag is so dreamy (and practical!) for warmer weather.
- This coat I shared recently and have been wearing non-stop is selling fast! I sized down to a 4. See it on here, here.
- And speaking of toppers, the new Mango coats and jackets are so good! I just picked up this one for my next trip to Paris.
- One of my favorite jewelry brands has so many beautiful bracelets I’m considering adding to my stack at the moment. Related: My Everyday Jewelry.
- I cannot wait to read Jamie Beck’s book that’s being released. She’s one of my favorite follows on Instagram for seeing a peek into her life in Provence.
- Spotted my T3 hair dryer on sale! This is the one that was just featured in My Holy Grail Beauty Products.
- Lake Pajamas is having their semi-annual sale! Truly the softest pajamas and I think they make great gifts, too.
- And True & Co bras are all 25% off at Nordstrom right now! They are truly the most comfortable bras without sacrificing support.
- The Sezane new arrivals have me willing Spring to come. I especially love this dress, this skirt, these shorts and they restocked this beautiful lace blouse I am wearing here.
- Amazon has so many good pairs of APL sneakers right now! They are so comfortable and I love how stylish they are. I own two pair!
- One of my favorite pairs of booties is now on sale! I have these in two colors. Related: A Roundup of My Favorite Boots and Booties.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Recent Favorites from Amazon Fashion.
- Where to Stay in Paris.
- La Ligne Sweaters Review.
- What to Wear When It’s Freezing in Winter.
- My Holy Grail Beauty Products.
- Self Help Books I’ve Enjoyed.
- The Best Credo Beauty Products.
[Wearing La Ligne Toujours Sweater above]