Happy Friday! I’m still in California but today is a special day as my BFF is flying down to meet me for a best friends weekend. We haven’t been able to do one of these trips together in six years due to kids, pandemics and schedules. We’re planning to hang by the pool, eat great food and have a proper IRL catch up for the first time in what feels like ages. Excited is an understatement.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent the week working from LA and catching up with friends. It’s been so, so good to be back in California.
- I was excited to partner with Skillshare this week! It’s one of my favorite platforms for continued learning and I have a one month free code for you guys when you sign up using this link.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Adding this new spa in NYC to my list of places to check out.
- Small space tricks to use in your apartment.
- On mental health vs. mental strength.
- Questions to ask yourself before you accept a new job offer.
- How to not get overwhelmed by the news. Needed this.
- Loved seeing inside this eclectic and cool Paris apartment.
- Relatable: Being On the Apps for So Long Has Burned Me Out.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Caudalie just launched a major sale! Score up to 25% off sitewide (this is the largest percent off they’ve ever offered!) You’ll also get free shipping. Scope out all my favorite products in my Caudalie Skincare Review.
- Well if this cardigan isn’t just so perfectly ready for Paris!
- I bought this SPF to try out while out in California and I am absolutely in love with it. It leaves a matte yet glowy finish that makes skin feel super soft and there is no white cast. Definitely a new favorite mineral face SPF for sure.
- One of my favorite striped sweaters is back in stock! See it on here.
- These bow sandals are so perfect for all summer long. I used to own them in a neutral and can confirm they are so comfy!
- This is such a chic coverup.
- Loving this flattering one piece swimsuit.
- Just added these under $100 jeans to my cart.
- This dress makes me want to book a trip to the Italian Riviera stat.
- Amazon has some really cute things for Spring they just launched including this bag and this bag, these sandals, these Levi’s shorts, this top and this dress which I own in black and was one of my most worn dresses of all of last summer.
- Chanel slingback look alike heels.
- The Saks Friends & Family Sale is on and there’s a lot of good things to get at a discount. Favorites I spotted in the sale include my go-to espadrilles I wear every summer, these jeans and this pair, too, this timeless blazer, this chic jumpsuit, this slinky slip dress and there are also so many good dresses if you have weddings coming up. I ordered some to try for my brother’s wedding!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Favorite Things To Do in Paris in Spring.
- My Palm Springs and Los Angeles Packing List.
- Where I’m Shopping From This Spring.
- A Classic Springtime Outfit.
- The Benefits of a Clean Skincare Routine.
- My Best Amazon Fashion Purchases to Date.