Bonjour from Paris! I am here for the next week working on Paris, Perfected and wit & whimsy content and today I am actually in Versailles for the first time since 2005! I’m sharing my time in Paris on Instagram but also working to really be present and soak up the time being here.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Devoured and absolutely LOVED Bridgerton Season 2. I cannot wait for Season 3!
- Flew to Paris for a bunch of work to-dos!
- Had the pleasure of styling an Ann Taylor look perfect for Spring! You can shop the pieces here.
- Saw Mr. Saturday Night on Broadway starring Billy Crystal and oh what fun it was. He is such an entertainer and I loved seeing him live and in his element. I definitely recommend getting tickets to this show!
- Before I travel I always use a couple of Crest Whitestrips to touchup my smile. This SKU in particular is my favorite because I see results in just three uses and they’re not too harsh on my sensitive teeth.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to upgrade your nightstand’s styling.
- The best new bars in NYC.
- How to cut back on mobile phone usage.
- On the age of anti-ambition.
- How to forgive someone who isn’t sorry.
- Meditations for uncertain times.
- Ways to Add Historical Touches to Your Rental Apartment.
- How to organize your fridge.
- Useful tips for your next visit to the French food market.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- In love with this gorgeous slip dress from MM.LaFleur – I love the unique colors it comes in!
- J.Crew is running a big sale right now! You can score 30% off + extra 10% off your purchase plus, 50% off spring picks. Use code SPRING at checkout and peek my favorites from the Spring collection in this post.
- I got this dress for Paris and it has such a flattering fit! I sized up one size to ensure a roomier fit. It comes in so many colors, too.
- My favorite athleisure brand Vuori just launched swim!
- Ok I am in love with this super chic straw tote for summer! This bag brand is fast becoming a favorite of mine. Have added this style to my wish list!
- One of my favorite jewelry brands just launched vintage jewels and wow – they are gorgeous and just full of character. What a beautiful gift to give yourself to mark a special ocassion.
- I always get so many compliments on this coat of mine and now it is $100 off. I have the M.
- This affordable one piece swimsuit has my name all over it.
- How cute is this little bag? So perfect for spring and summer.
- Now through 4/10 Blue Apron is doing a flash sale that’ll get you $120 off + free shipping on your first box. You can sign up here! You know by now how much I love having Blue Apron meals every week that I am cooking at home.
- My friend Blair just launched a collection of fun + unique accessories with the brand Lele Sadoughi – so many cute ways to add personality to your looks!
- While I love my all white Common Projects I have to say I love the new black heel accent ones they released!