It’s been a wonderful week in Paris albeit an extremely busy one! I am hoping to slow down today to savor my last day here before I fly home tomorrow. I have lots to catch you guys up on and I’m looking forward to a few weeks at home in my place – my next big apartment project starts next week!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Explored Paris, held several meetings and caught up with friends.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Ways to spring clean your brain.
- A 5 minute routine to make you more productive and happier.
- These chicken tzatzki bowls have my name all over them.
- The best happy hours in Brooklyn.
- My friend Carly put together a great Bridgerton Vibes playlist and I’ve had it on repeat ever since finishing the second season.
- Travel gadgets if you are traveling for work this year. Related: All My Travel Essentials.
- Parisian boulangeries to bookmark.
- The Nancy Meyers news we all needed.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Cute new (and well priced!) swimwear alert c/o Everlane.
- This sweater & this sweater from & Other Stories have my name all over them.
- Mango just launched Home and the collection is full of pretty things if you’re looking for some updates around the house as we enter this new season.
- Spotted: one of my favorite pairs of jeans worn recently here now on sale! I wear a size 27.
- You better believe I am trying the new Westman Atelier brow product!
- And in other beauty news, Pai just released more shades of their Impossible Glow drops which are a summer beauty staple for me. I add a drop to my moisturizer or foundation all summer long for a pretty glow. I can’t wait to try the new champagne shade!
- Mansur Gavriel x Veja teamed up for the most pastel perfection spring sneakers you ever did see!
- Found: a gorgeous, timeless leather jacket for under $400.
- So many good new arrivals at Alex Mill!
- I threw this Ann Taylor tank into my suitcase at the last minute and it has been great. I love that the ribbed material make it feels more elevated than your average tank and the neckline is super flattering, too. This cashmere tee has also been a MVP of my trip. I sized up to a Large (wearing it above).
- I absolutely love that my new J.Crew trench has a detachable hood – it’s made it the best jacket to have on this trip to Paris.
- For a while now I’ve been back to using the Caudalie Vinoperfect line and my skin has been so, so happy as a result. Here in Paris I’ve been using religiously the Vinoperfect Serum which I use every morning, my favorite glycolic essence and the glycolic night cream and oh man – the glow is real. My skin hasn’t looked this good all year. Read my entire Caudalie Skincare Review.