Happy Friday from South Carolina! I am here for my brother’s wedding (it was postponed from last year) and I am so looking forward to finally celebrating them and seeing this wedding that’s been being planned for years finally come to life. I’ll also be spending a day and a half in Charleston following the wedding so if you have any recommendations for CHS – please do leave them in the Comments below!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Enjoyed all the spring blossoms all around Brooklyn! Especially in Prospect Park. It was gorgeous!
- Pivoted on an apartment project. The molding we planned for ran into several issues so I decided to not proceed with it. I am really bummed but at least glad to have my ceilings now painted and my apartment not looking like a work site covered in dust any longer. More to come on this front…
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- What to expect if traveling to Europe this summer.
- The Cluny Museum in Paris will reopen this month and I for one cannot wait to visit it!
- My friend Molly put together a great playlist for baking called Croissant Meditation.
- And speaking of croissants, she also shared a great post on the history of the croissant.
- If you’re looking to add a dose of Paris to your home – my friend Victoria has refreshed her France print collections. I adore her photography and think her prints – particularly of Paris – are just so beautiful!
- I really liked Amy O’Dell’s take on this year’s Met Gala – my sentiments exactly.
- The growing popularity of walking groups – I love this!
- Great spots in NYC for large groups to dine outside.
- How to find your hobbies.
- My former apartment was featured in My Domaine on a piece about bringing French style into your home!
- Where to eat in Paris this Spring.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Meghan’s Closet in The Shop is finally updated! I cleared out any sold out items and added all my recent purchases and updated any links that needed it for items that are still available. This is the handiest way to shop my closet. Took me three hours to update so I hope you’ll find it helpful as you shop!
- I’m loving the Lululemon new arrivals of late. Favorites include this bra, this textured sweatshirt and matching joggers, this tee and this bag that would be perfect for summer travels.
- If you’re like me and have a lot of weddings this year, I recommend this clutch to go with all your looks. I have the crochet version from last summer (that I hope they bring back!) but I may just buy a new color, too because the leather ones are so pretty!
- & Other Stories has so many pretty things for Spring right now. Favorites spotted include this dress, this dress and this dress, this top, this ring & this darling bag.
- Color me very impressed by Target’s dress collection at the moment.
- I picked up this pretty blouse while in Paris last month and I know it’s going to get loads of wear. I am also eyeing this pretty dress and this one, too to live in this summer.
- I have loved every Emily Henry book I’ve read so I jumped to buy her latest novel that came out this week. Her books are always the perfect beach reads so perfect to stock up on for summer!
- I just restocked on my favorite powder sunscreen that is perfect for face touchups when wearing makeup.
- It’s strapless bra season time! I just bought a new one of my very favorite.
- After seeing all the buzz and good reviews for Saie’s new concealer – I bought it pronto. Read my full Saie Beauty Review.
- Oh man, Leanne Ford’s latest for Crate and Barrel is so good!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Everyday Eye Makeup.
- Current J.Crew Favorites + What I Bought.
- A Review of Le Jules Verne in the Eiffel Tower.
- Things I’ve Bought and Loved Recently.
- Springtime Dresses I am Loving.
- My Favorite and Most Worn Shoes.
- CurrentBody LED Mask Review.
- New Amazon Fashion Finds Under $200.
[Above outfit details here]
I wore that Lululemon bag EVERYWHERE in Paris on our trip. It perfectly fits a phone, wallet, tickets (if you’re like me and you still print everything!), your Metro card, lip gloss, sunglasses…with room for more.
If you haven’t been, I highly recommend Bonhomie in the 10th. It is some of the best food I’ve ever had and the staff there are incredible.
Great to know! Thank you for sharing!
So many good links I can’t wait to go through everything!
I hope you have a great time in Charleston- it’s so beautiful! My girlfriends and I went on a girls trip back in September. I definitely recommend Husk for a more upscale dining experience. But you must go to Frannie & the Fox! It’s a casual Italian restaurant on the rooftop of Hotel Emeline. The bar is really neat & the ambience is so fun!
Bar- drinks at dewberry rooftop – at sunset
– chez nous – small restaurant. Hotel emeline- sit outside.
– smoked oysters at the ordinary- show up right at 5 pm and grab bar seats.
Shopping – furniture celadon
Gwynn’s- check out dressing room.
Must try coconut cake at peninsula grill. Take to go.
– come shop with us – https://www.thelookandco.com/
– kayak on Shem creek
– best burger and salad at little jacks tavern
– coffee at hotel bennet – take some pics at pink bar.
So many choice and options so it’s hard to choose .
Thank you so much!!
Another great post, Meghan! Thanks so much for the book recommendation. My beach read (more like lake read for me in Chicago) collection is slowly building up so I shall be all set for Summer.