Happy Friday from Upstate! Life has been a whirlwind lately and I’m excited to have a low key weekend at my friend Kate’s place. We’ll be cooking, hiking, sipping cocktails on her porch and of course antiquing!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got to finally spend the weekend celebrating my brother and sister in law at their long anticipated wedding. It was so good to see friends and family and toast them after so long planning this wedding outside of Charleston.
- Spent Monday in Charleston walking the beautiful streets, eating delicious food and catching up with my friend Grace!
- I devoured Emily Henry’s latest book – I read it in 24 hours! It was such a charming, delightful, feel good read. (Speaking of which – I added it to my Book Recommendations page!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I was honored to have been included in this article about tips for traveling to Paris.
- Relatedly, The New York Times shared that “Paris is back on top” when it comes to the city’s bustling art scene.
- 46 of the most beautiful streets in the world.
- Who else is in love with the newest version of This Love by Taylor Swift? I’ve been listening on repeat.
- New York City’s best rooftop bars.
- A first timer’s guide to flying in first or business class.
- ‘I Want to Transition Into a New Line of Work, But I’m Not Getting Far’ – thought some of you may relate to this.
- On romanticizing your life – I certainly practice this!
- Tips for designing a small entryway.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I hadn’t shopped at Club Monaco in ages but before I left for South Carolina last week I did a quick sweep through one of their stores and picked up this dress and this romper both of which I absolutely love. The romper in particular has such a good fit. I’ve added both to my Meghan’s Closet category in The Shop.
- The Lake Pajamas new arrivals are so good. I mean this dress in particular is just so darling! I hope they release it in even more colors.
- The dress I wear all summer and own in four colors is now back in stock in a lot of colors/prints/sizes! I wear a small.
- Speaking of dresses, I just ordered this one. Such a pretty silhouette!
- In preparation for my brother’s wedding last weekend, I did several coats of my favorite self tanner – it’s truly so good and my sister in law bought it and used it pre-wedding also and remarked how much she loved it. I just ordered a new bottle.
- Sezane just launched their first drop of their summer collection and I spotted so many pretty pieces! Favorites include these sandals, this bag, this sweater, this blouse, these shorts and this pair, too, this blouse, this dress, this dress and this dress and this blouse. I also saw they restocked two of my favorite blouses that I own from them – this one (see it on me) and this one.
- The new swim collection from Hill House is so cute!
- Found: the perfect neutral stripe tee.
- OMG: If you can wear backless things, please get this dress. The perfect little white summer dress if I ever saw one!