Happy Friday from Asheville! I’m down here for the first time for a dear friend’s wedding (those of you on my newsletter know who!)
Speaking of my newsletter, you may have noticed I have been posting less to my blog of late (albeit still several times a week!) This is because I have moved more personal posts as well as other exclusives over to my newsletter. This has been more manageable for me and I’m really enjoying serving my newsletter subscribers special extras. If you’re not yet on the list and would like to be – you can sign up HERE.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I updated The Beauty Shop at last! All my beauty favorites including those I’ve tested and loved lately.
- I collaborated with one of my favorite brands again – M.M.LaFleur! You can see it here.
- I added a bunch of my recent outfits here.
- I hired a new team member! I’m so excited to have her on board and am looking forward to having her help continue the momentum I’ve seen the past couple of years for my businesses.
- I was invited into Daphne Studio in Nolita for a facial and body treatment and it was incredible. It’s called the Red Carpet Treatment and would be so good for post travel or pre big event. This spa is a real gem and I’ll be adding it into my guide of The Best Places to Get Pampered in New York.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This is a delightful playlist to transport you to a French cafe virtually.
- I don’t even like salmon but this couscous salmon salad sounds delicious as a summer dish. So does this watermelon salad.
- The best places to travel to this August.
- If you’re in New York City this weekend and want a taste of what I saw in London – check out this floral show.
- Wonderful weekend trips from Paris you can reach by train.
- I loved reading through the comments on this post inquiring after What Do You Cook at the End of a Long Day?
- A perfect day in Paris – according to yours truly.
- A packing list for New England summer trips.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- One of my favorite Sezane blouses is restocked. You can see it on me here.
- Ilia is 20% off this weekend! I adore this clean beauty line. Read all about my favorites in my Ilia Beauty Review and then shop the products on sale here.
- It’s linen dress season! A few I am loving right now? This one, this one, this one, this one, this one & this one.
- I’ve been using my Lumify eye drops every day – I got back in the habit while in London as I was sleeping less and my god, they are a life saver. They take any and all redness out of your eye and make you look more awake. Truly can’t recommend these enough.
- If you’re doing any travel to mountain towns this summer – I just updated my Vail Summer Packing List!
- Allbirds just launched some pretty new seasonal colors of some of their styles. I love my pair!
- I was gifted these gorgeous limited edition special collaboration candles from French candlemaker Carrière Frères and they are so, so lovely. They are in honor of the Paris’s Museum of Natural History and I find them so unique – they’d make lovely hostess gifts.
- This dress I wore in London is now back in stock!
- This striped top is so cute for summer.
- I just got this set for summer travels that involve overnight flights. I got the M. I have other sets from this brand and they’re all so good!
- Oh la la this lip mask is so good. A new favorite of mine.
- The eyeshadow palette I’ve been using so much lately just got restocked! I also love that it’s so petite – makes it perfect for travel!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Updated London Guide.
- Early Summertime Affordable Picks for your Closet.
- My Favorite Shoes for Summer.
- My 2022 Summer Wish List.
- The 22 Best Free Places to Visit in Paris.
- My Favorite Perfumes.
[Outfit above linked here]