Happy Friday! I’m in DC this morning – I came down for a very quick 24 hours to meet my newest team member IRL at last! I love DC and it is so good to be back. I was hosted at the beautiful The Dupont Circle Hotel and would absolutely do so again. I love the location and their bar is so good.
Fall is feeling in full swing for me already because of collaborations I have lined up for the season and I am just so pumped for everything coming up in the next few weeks.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup (it is another hefty one!) and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Popped down to DC to meet with my new assistant and also got to meet my internet friend Kelly McCoyd while I was in town! I also shot a fun campaign for one of my favorite brands which will be live next week!
- Did you catch the reveal of my before & after of my French chairs I reclaimed?
- I shared some tips for thrifting abroad with Apartment Therapy!
- I’ve been reading a chapter of this book about how to better manage time and change thinking about being “busy” and every chapter has such a good light bulb moment. Highly recommend it!
- I switched my Hatch Restore routine to begin with a red light for my wind down after seeing a TikTok video saying it helps you fall asleep more quickly and yep, wow. I’m converted.
- I made my favorite summer Basil Zucchini pasta. So good for using those farmer’s market finds!
- I was so thrilled to work with one of my favorite wineries for the first time this week! If you have a minute – I’d love for you to check out the collaboration and give it some love.
- I had an exciting call with the team over at M.M.LaFleur for something I cannot wait to share more of come October!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- TIME magazine names the 50 greatest places in the world.
- Underrated destinations in France.
- The best restaurants in NYC for solo dining.
- You don’t need to look perfect to workout. YES.
- I was honored to be interviewed by and featured on Hip Paris this week. I share what one of my perfect days in Paris may look like.
- My friend Jessica put together a handy guide of how to update your skinny jeans looks for the months ahead.
- How to get better at speaking up in the moment.
- How to layer like a Parisian. This post is so full of great outfit inspo!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Have you been eyeing any of the Jenni Kayne mules? You can get them for 20% off this weekend with code DREAMSHOE20.
- And J.Crew has 30% off with code PASSPORT! I rounded up my favorites here.
- All my international travel essentials.
- I’m excited to share that my Sarah Flint code for $50 off your first shoe purchase has been reactivated! You can now use SARAHFLINTxMEGHAND at checkout when purchasing one of my favorite styles from the brand.
- Bring on Fall! My Seasonal Favorites shop is full of great new finds.
- This is a great utility jacket for under $60.
- And this cropped trench is so cute.
- I rediscovered one of my favorite facial peels by Glytone the other day. In just 10 minutes skin is so much smoother and softer.
- I spotted some great new arrivals from Crate & Barrel including this chic console table, these French inspired wine glasses, this mirror, these old fashioned glasses (you know I love a ribbed glass!) and this cool centerpiece bowl. Lots of my home comes from Crate and Barrel and CB2 – shop it here.
- Paris represent with this hat.
- Just bought this dress in the cream. I have a similar style in black I bought two years ago and love.
- I’m very into sweater sets for this Fall and just bought this one. I went up two sizes to an XL.
- Very into this new shade of my Veja sneakers that I have in black and brown.
- WOW to the new Winter Garden print that Dior released for its Autumn / Winter collection.
- This black dress is so beautiful if you have a special event coming up. As is this one.
- This blazer has Veronica Beard vibes but for less.
- Quince launched jewelry and I am loving these earrings and this ring.
- Adding this fisherman sweater to my cart for Fall. I love the camel color!
- AYR’s new chic sweater top + skirt set is so good. It reminds me of this set I have.
- & Other Stories makes some of my favorite coats and this one looks like one I have from last year! I size down to a S in their coats. Also love this stripe knit they have right now.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- How to Plan a Girls Trip to Paris.
- My Fall 2022 Wish List.
- What to Do in Paris in Autumn.
- Some of My Wardrobe Favorites Under $200.
- What to Wear in Paris in the Fall.