I had such an energizing week. After last week where it felt like the sky was falling on a variety of fronts, this week I was renewed and energized. I have been busy, busy behind the scenes prepping for holiday, for several upcoming campaigns and several changes coming to Paris, Perfected, too. Lots to fill you guys in on soon. In the meantime I’m excited for a cozy Fall weekend in the city and seeing Moulin Rouge on Broadway tonight!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup (it’s a hefty one!) and have a wonderful weekend! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I got my couch AT LONG LAST. I was in shock and utter joy as Monday concluded and the saga had finally come to an end. You can see the reveal here and if interested in the style – it’s been added to my Home shop.
- I continue to really prioritize and brainstorm how to offer the very best content here on wit.& whimsy and on my newsletter list. I’ve been sending out exclusive content all year long to my newsletter subscribers that only appears there and that will remain a priority for me next year, too. If you’re not yet subscribed, you can sign up here.
- I have been doing some exciting behind the scenes things for Paris, Perfected of late that I can’t wait to share more about – hopefully soon!
- I was so excited to work with Space NK for the first time to share the launch of this year’s Beauty Advent Calendar!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Half Baked Harvest’s 45 most popular dishes for Fall. I love her recipes so much.
- The 50 best restaurants in America right now.
- Ways to become more of a morning person. Related: My Updated Morning Routine (And How I Became A Morning Person).
- Street style from Paris Fashion Week – I always love seeing these shots!
- Movies that’ll give you Fall vibes.
- Destinations around the world to see beautiful fall foliage.
- How to slow down. Always good reminders!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The Caudalie Friends & Family sale has arrived! Use code FRIENDS to score 25% off sitewide (a few exclusions like gift sets do apply FYI). You guys know how much I love the Caudalie range – you can see all my favorites in my Caudalie Review. This sale only happens twice a year so don’t miss out!
- The amount of you that sent me this Kate Spade croissant clutch in the last 24 hours- you’re my people <3 Also love this croissant inspired ring from their new collection.
- Also from KS: loving these perfectly party ready heels by Kate Spade. And also this under $50 silk polka dot scarf that looks similar to a style I own and love to tie around my bags!
- How delightful is Gray Malin’s Dogs of Paris collection? My friend Landen worked on it with Gray earlier this year so it was really fun to see the final shots!
- Shopbop launched Beauty! It’s a curated selection and I spotted some of my very favorite go-to products. Rounded up my favorites here.
- If you want a good sweater dress for the season this one is my fav that I own.
- This new style of Rag.& Bone boots is similar to a favorite pair I own but has a zipper vs. being pull on in case that’s your preference!
- And this pair of water resistant boots is similar to a style I own, too.
- This striped sweater is Fall preppy perfection. It gives me Ralph by Ralph Lauren vibes – anyone else remember that offshoot brand? I was obsessed in high school.
- Ok and how cute is this striped puff sleeve knit!? I love a short sleeve sweater, personally.
- You know I love a ribbed knit – this may be the next one I add to my collection.
- This wax hair stick has made styling my sleek low buns so much easier. I apply it, brush my hair back and voila – no more fly aways or rogue pieces!
- If you need some new staples for your work wardrobe – I really like the look of the dresses Spanx just launched. Particularly this one.
- I’ve become obsessed with these Phillips Hue lightbulbs. They connect with Alexa so I can voice command them on and off and I also love that they let you perfectly adjust the coloration of the light. A major upgrade to my apartment.
- Osea Malibu is one of my all time favorite body care lines and I was so excited that they just expanded their Vagus Nerve line with a new body oil. The Vagus Nerve helps control your stress and anxiety and can be calmed with this line designed to promote relaxation. I have the oil I put on at night along my neck and it smells divine so I can’t wait to try the new Bath Oil and Pillow Spray. You can use code WITWHIMSY10 for 10% off your order.
- The Athena Calderone x Crate & Barrel collaboration is so full of beautiful pieces. I particularly love this bar cart, this bowl, this dishware, this catch all, this serving platter, these pillows, this glassware and this wine cooler.
- This & Other Stories bag has Celine trio vibes. And I was also excited to see they brought back one of my favorite coats! I have it in a black in the M. It’s a nice lightweight and not too thick so perfect for this time of year.
- I am always looking for good no-show socks and I recently ordered this pack after reading the good reviews and I am so happy with them! They blissfuly stay put.
- One of my all time favorite Carrie Bradshaw looks features a wrap style sweater like this one. It’s from the episode where she learns Big is moving to Napa. It’s probably one of a handful of CB looks I’d ever wear but wrap sweaters are hard for my bigger chest. If you have a smaller chest please buy this and pair it with jeans and a killer pair of pants on behalf of me!
- Hello gorgeous coat. So chic. So timeless. I also love this one by the same brand.
- One of my favorite chic jackets that I own is fully restocked. I own it in a M. This one pairs perfectly over dresses and skirts as well as with jeans. It’s one of my most worn items.
- Love these Ann Taylor boots – they look similar to a pair I wear all the time. Their current collection is so good!
- I always get asked about the rattan room divider I have in my home. It’s sadly no longer available but I just found this one that is similar! I use mine to hide my Peloton 🙂