I always rejoice when sweater weather arrives as I am quite sure sweaters make up 50% off my wardrobe – not joking! I love the ease of donning a favorite sweater with your jeans and a good boot or pair of sneakers and always look forward to getting dressed this time of year.
I’ve made some additions to my collection this year but also some favorites of mine from years past are still available that you can shop below.
And while we’re at it, I’ve been loving J.Crew and Madewell’s new arrivals so I am rounding up my favorites from their collections now, too!
Some of my Favorite Sweater Styles Available Now:
- I now own this sweater and this sweater (see here) in two colors each now. So soft, so cozy. Size M in both.
- After how much I wore this puff sleeve cashmere sweater last year, I bought this one by the same brand. It’s great! Size M.
- This sweater remains one of my best investment purchases even 7 (!!!) years later. Size M.
- This sweater is also a great investment staple. Size M.
- If you’re looking for an oversized, cozy and perfectly slouchy sweater, look no further than this alpaca sweater. I have the Almond shade in size M.
- This is another great oversized alpaca sweater. Size way down – I have an XS.
- While in Vermont my friend showed up in another color of this sweater that I wore here and we talked incessantly about how we both loved it so much and felt it was worth the investment.
- My favorite French sweater I won’t stop talking about. It now comes in so many colors!
- My favorite puff sleeve short sleeve sweater that I wore in Paris in February.
- I love the sleeves on this sweater. Size M.
Current J.Crew Favorites:
The brand is also doing 30% off right now for most of the items below!
- This cashmere sweater I wore here is great quality. Size M.
- The vintage vibes of this fleece are so good. You can see it on me here. Size M.
- A favorite pair of my jeans is now available in a beautiful darker wash. I size down in J.Crew denim to 27.
- A striped sweater? Yes, please!
- My Daphne coat is back this season in even more colors. I wore it here.
- Love that this quilted jacket has a hood.
- My friend Stephanie layered this sleeveless sweater with a chic jacket and I loved the outfit so much.
- This looks like the perfect cozy hoodie to wear with joggers.
- This coat is in my personal shopping cart.
Current Madewell Favorites:
- My friend was wearing these jeans the other day and they looked so good! I personally always size down in Madewell denim.
- You know I love an oversized boyfriend cardigan. (More of my cardigan picks are here).
- This sherpa shirt/jacket is so good!
- These booties are on my personal list.
- This is a timeless coat you won’t soon tire of.