The J.Crew Sweater Blazer was one of the best purchases I made last year. This versatile part-blazer; part-cardigan piece is so versatile and whenever I wear it I end up getting compliments on it. I first bought it in Camel as a transitional piece to wear on cooler summer evenings and into Fall and then picked up the Black recently as well due to how much I wore the Camel! And in great news? Through tonight you can score it for 40% off as J.Crew has a Fall sale running at the moment!
This time I wore it with a classic button down and distressed jeans but I also love it with my favorite t-shirt and classic skinny or straight jeans like these two favorite pairs. For casual nights out, it is also great paired over a lace cami or silk cami.
And here are a few other ways I’ve worn it in the past…
Wearing Everlane Bodysuit (size Large) // Mother Jeans (this style is no longer available!) // Loeffler Randall Boots(similar style by J.Crew on sale here). More of this outfit coming to the blog soon!
. . .
And if you’re shopping the J.Crew sale, here are a few other favorite styles of mine at the moment:
A few highlights:
- Did you know you could add a monogram to their amazing $98 cashmere sweater that now comes in over a dozen colors! That would be too cute!
- Just ordered these jeans (I always size down in J.Crew denim) and this sweater (the latter I saw on Instagram last night and it looked SO good on!!)
- I normally don’t shop J.Crew’s shoes but I have to say they are really good right now!
- My favorite classic blazer. I just ordered the black because the camel was so good. The 6 fits me perfectly and makes me feel SO good when I have it on.
- So here for the return of Teddy Coats. I also REALLY like the new topcoat the brand debuted. So timeless. The Autumn Biscuit color is beautiful.
J.Crew Sweater Blazer (sized down to a Small; longer version here) // Madewell Jeans (sized down to 27) // Grayson Button Down (Size 3; c/o) // Gucci Loafers (sized up to 37.5; look for less here) // Hair Bow // Gucci Bag