The reasons I love Fall are aplenty. The first evening you can turn off your air conditioner and sleep with the windows open, revisiting nightly cups of tea, cozy sweaters, pumpkin spice everything, the return of sweatpants, red wine in dimly lit bars, crockpot meals, blanket scarves, Upstate adventures for apple picking…the list goes on and on and this turn of the season from summer to Fall truly never gets old for me. (Maybe because I lived in California for eight years and didn’t really experience a change in seasons for so many years?) Regardless of why, it fills my heart and also happens to be my favorite time of year to make plans so today I’m sharing my Fall bucket list and this outfit which is almost entirely on sale!
My Fall Bucket List:
- Revisit the Cloisters.
- Watch a football game with friends.
- Take in Central Park at peak foliage.
- Take a day trip upstate. Visit a farm, drink apple cider and enjoy the landscape’s changing colors. (Always on my list every year!)
- Make pumpkin bread and also another seasonal baked good.
- Return to Scribner’s Lodge. (Booked! Carly and I are going next month!)
- Walk the Brooklyn Bridge at sunrise or sunset.
- Go gallery hopping in Chelsea.
- Try two new restaurants.
- Have a caramel apple. (PSA: Whole Foods makes great ones!)
- Figure out what to put on the walls in my apartment. (I am so bad at art!)
I have a few of these items lined up for this weekend (Apple picking! The Cloisters!) but am excited to make even more Fall fun plans. What are you guys most looking forward to doing this season?!
Plaid Coat (on sale this week!) // Paige Silk Tank (on sale this week in black and blue!) // Mother Denim (on sale this week!) // Loeffler Randall Boots (on sale this week!) // Saint Laurent Betty Bag // Engraved Necklace // w3ll people lipstick (love this new lipstick from this clean beauty brand!)