Happy Friday from Paris!! I am so thrilled to be back. I arrived yesterday and hit the ground running seeing friends and starting my meetings and long list of spots to try out for Paris, Perfected.
Today is also such an exciting day as my Fall Capsule Collection I curated with M.M.LaFleur is live! This is one of the most exciting collaborations I’ve worked on and something that has been *months* in the making! You may have seen the sneak peek posted here on wit & whimsy yesterday but today it is fully live. You can read about my inspiration behind the capsule on The M Dash today and the capsule is fully shoppable here! A huge thank you to those of you shopping the pieces – your support means everything to me! (And if you’ve never shopped M.M. before be sure you check yesterday’s post for a special 20% off code to use!)
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got a lot of work done and prepped for my trip to Paris!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Comfort food recipes for Fall c/o Food52. I pinned so many of these!
- Money saving tips for booking your next airfare.
- New York City’s Michelin starred restaurants. A lot of these are on my list to try!
- Gorgeous Fall bouquets for the season. Use code MEGHAN20 for 20% off your order!
- How good does this roasted squash focaccia sound?
- On how technology can make your relationships shallower.
- The best bike routes for exploring New York City’s boroughs.
- The Sephora sale just kicked off for VIB Rouge members! Here are my picks + my most recent purchases that I recommend and what I am planning on buying today.
- J.Crew is 40% off right now. The Fall collection has been good and I have some of it in my suitcase at the moment. Use code SHOPFALL and if you’re looking for my favorites right now – this cable knit cardigan, this lace top, this puffer, this fun feather top that I own from last holiday season, this cashmere beanie, these pants, this ruffle trim turtleneck that’s perfect for layering under sweaters and dresses, these faux fur slippers and this jacket that has my name all over it.
- Shopbop just marked down loads of things and many of them are Fall items! I spotted this blazer, this IG-famous button down, this gorgeous coat, this plaid blazer that’s so my style, these boots, this gorgeous date night top (that back!!) and this one too, this jumpsuit I own (size up!), this sweater and this sweater, my fav affordable sunnies (seen on here), these favorite jeans you’ve seen me wear so much (last seen here), these jeans, this leather jacket and these suede chelsea boots all marked down.
- Saks also just launched their Fall sale. I culled through the selection that is now up to 30% off and spotted this chic striped sweater, these great boots, this cool vegan leather puffer, this striped button down, these Loeffler Randall heels that are perfect for winter wedding season, this cute tweed jacket by Rag & Bone, this chic bag, and this pair and this pair and this pair of jeans.
- Amazon Beauty just launched deals on a bunch of products as part of their Holiday Beauty Haul. Included are one of my favorite hair masks, this T3 blow dryer, my facial roller for oily skin, and a bunch of holiday gifting ideas.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This Everlane coat is so gorgeous. What a statement maker. And I am also loving this plaid trench coat and this classic car coat from the brand. For Paris I bought these cheeky jeans I own in blue (and love!) in the cool ecru color and also this great cropped sweater. Stay tuned for how I style them!
- Very into the new colors of the Lululmeon Align leggings.
- Also – are you familiar with Lululemon Like New? It’s Lululemon’s resale program!
- This little jacket oh my gosh.
- One of my all-time favorite purchases this year was this dress by La Ligne. An investment for sure but it makes me feel like a million bucks. They finally restocked it for the first time. I have it in a size L.
- If you’re looking to add a classic penny loafer to your wardrobe – I like this pair.
- You guys know I’m very into sweater jackets this season and I am loving the look (and price!) of this one.
- Chic yet affordable rain boots.
- Speaking of affordable boots – couldn’t believe that these were Target.
- I just ordered this personalized sweater for my niece. She loves saying her name so I think it’ll be a cute little surprise for her.
- If you’re looking for a pretty pair of ballet flats for the season, look no further than these.
- I am loving the clothes SPANX is putting out lately including this jumpsuit and this blazer.
- This Westman Atelier Limited Edition Holiday Set is SO GOOD. There are a few other good ones, too.
- Abercrombie has some really good newness including cute winter pajamas that could work for the holiday season, too and I also am loving this bodysuit, this silk skirt, this jacket, this sweater, this super chic jacket, this sherpa fleece (love the color options!), this belted coat, this coat (which I own from a few seasons ago!) this sweater dress and this dare I say chic puffer coat for the inevitable winter weather on its way.
- I’ve heard good things about & Other Stories jeans and am eyeing this pair.
- Hello, lover: this Ganni jacket. And this cute Zara one, too.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Shop My Fall Capsule Collection with M.M.LaFleur!
- Berkshires In The Fall Travel Guide.
- My Favorite Trench Coats For Fall.
- Tweed Blazer Outfit Ideas.
- The Best Shoes to Own for Fall & Winter.
- Paris in October Guide.
- My Favorite Cashmere.