I was thrown for a loop this week when I came down with a brutal cold that had me canceling things on my schedule left and right. I was already feeling rather behind on things as a result of recent travels but this sickness compounded it. I hate feeling behind and really hate cancelling things so it’s been a hard week as I feel like I’m flailing. That being said, all my time spent horizontal and sleeping this week paid off and I was feeling so much better by Thursday and I’m happy to be en route Upstate for a cozy weekend with friends.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup (it’s a hefty one!) and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I unveiled a special collaboration I worked on in Paris with a favorite brand over on Instagram! I would love for you to comment on the video to share your favorite look! Your support of these posts allows me to continue to share free content like the weekly roundups every week <3.
- Meghan’s Closet has been updated in The Shop! Everything in my closet that’s shoppable now.
- I launched a Paris, Perfected newsletter! Thanks to all who have signed up since I announced it.
- I updated my Favorite Fall + Winter Shoes post with recent acquisitions.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Romantic hotels in Paris.
- The best Fall finds at Trader Joe’s according to employees.
- How to prepare now if Winter makes you feel blue.
- How to tackle pivoting in your career in your 30s.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- J.Crew is running their Friends & Family Event – Get 30% off your purchase with code FRIENDS or 40% off when you sign in (or sign up!) with J.Crew Passport and use code FAMILY. Favorite pieces they have right now include this sweater, these plaid pants, these party ready pants, this sweater, this oh so fun dress, this top, this plaid slip skirt, this festive jacket, this top, this hair bow, this fleece half zip and this sequin slip dress.
- And Everlane is doing 30% off their iconic knitwear and outerwear! So many pieces I own are now on sale. I rounded up my favorites (with sizing guidance for the pieces I own) here and here.
- And Armani Beauty is doing 30% off their bestsellers including three of my luxury beauty favs. Shop them HERE.
- If you’re looking for a more affordable version of my favorite dress bootie from Sarah Flint, this pair may fit the bill.
- The other week I went to an event with M.M.LaFleur and Petit Plume and was gifted a pair of some of the coziest, softest pajamas. I now want another pair and I have my eye on this pair which would also make a great gift! (And how cute is this red striped pair for the holidays!?!)
- I absolutely love the new Senreve bag they just released. It is so chic, non?
- This silk tank is the perfect closet staple from a favorite brand of mine.
- Grab this favorite coat of mine before it sells out again! I size down to a Small. I own it in Navy from last season, too. See it on here.
- The Zara collection OH MY GOSH! I ordered this dress and this dress immediately and I am also loving this sequin number, this sexy dress, this velvet dress, this velvet dress, too (that back!) and this bow button cardigan.
- This sweater is Sezane’s newest bestseller. Do any of you have it? I may add to my cart for my next order! Also a moment for the (many!) new colors of the Gaspard sweater. I have it in Camel, Navy and Black in a size Small. Finally, loving this oversized knit.
- I love the new Chestnut Suede color of one of my favorite Rag & Bone boots.
- One of my favorite pairs of Pajamas is from Target and is fully back in stock + new colors are now available!
- One of my favorite coats is now available in a beautiful Bone color. I have the Camel in a M.
- If you’re looking for some garland for your home’s decor this year – I found some great real and faux styles. I just ordered one to use on my mantel in my bedroom.
- If you’re ever been to Bergdorf Goodman during the holidays you know about their iconic ornament selection. I was so excited to see that so many of the unique baubles are now available online! These would make for special gifts.
- One of my favorite summer dresses is now back in a velvet version and it is gorgeous. I am also so in love with this mod style dress for the holidays.
- The OSEA Malibu gift sets for holiday this year are so gorgeous. This body care brand is one of my very favorites and I think luxury body care makes one of the best gifts.
- I love this new burgundy color of a favorite sweater of mine for the holiday season. I size up in this one.
- YES to the Reformation holiday collection. Loving this dress, this dress, this sweater top (that back!), this top, this dress and this dress, these pants and this skirt.
- And added so many cute new Holiday Outfit Ideas to the Holiday Shop.
- Yes to a velvet suit for holiday outings this year. I have this blazer already (seen on here) and on sale now! and now want the new matching pants.
- I rounded up some of my favorite gifts For Her HERE.