The past few weeks have been a blur. I’ve been on and off planes, barely at home and cranking out so much work but I know it’ll all be worth it when I get to soak up the holidays and begin to unplug mid-December. Tomorrow I am off again – can anyone guess where!?
I worked late this week all week to try and simultaneously catch up on work and get ahead. I’m still combing through hundreds of unread emails – yikes – but it felt good to be able to fall into my own bed at the end of every long day. If you’re someone showing up regularly to read my content, shop my links and leave comments – know how much I appreciate you and that you make these efforts worthwhile.
And quick note – I have a rather exciting update I’ve been teasing (but is finally coming!!) dropping to newsletter subscribers *only* next week until I announce it more broadly much later. If you want to be in the know – sign up before Tuesday!
I hope you enjoy this week’s hefty and festive weekly roundup! Have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I added a bunch of gift ideas to my Amazon Get Gifting Store if you’re looking for some new ideas!
- If you’re on my newsletter list you already know that I launched London, Perfected! This week I built out a landing page with additional details.
- I updated my Jenni Kayne Review with all my favorites + sizing guidance so if you’re shopping their sale I hope you’ll find it helpful!
- Fresh updates to the Holiday Shop! Find them in Stocking Stuffers, The Cozy Shop and Under $50!
- I saw Funny Girl on Broadway! It was SUCH a good show – highly recommend it. We saw Lea Michelle’s understudy and she was amazing.
- I got to meet the founder of Caudalie! She was in town from Paris and personally gave me a sneak peek of some of 2023’s launches – it was such a special meeting.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Paris is expecting over 600,000 for the 2024 Olympics. If you’re looking to go to Paris soon I’d recommend going in 2023 or avoiding summer 2024!
- Helpful tools for business owners.
- Tips for running a successful book club.
- I was so proud to see my friend Hitha profiled on Cosmo as a woman of color making waves in Corporate America!
- The Holiday Fair at Grand Central is back!
- On the complexities of human love.
- How to be a good influence on your kids.
- 30 recipes to make this November.
- Louis Vuitton is opening its own hotel in Paris.
- The best Friends Thanksgiving episodes. My favorite of them is “The One Where Ross Got High” – still makes me laugh out loud every time.
- The tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Products are one of my favorite discoveries of the year and these sets are a good value and perfect for gifting for a friend or yourself.
- The sets from Credo Beauty Sets are amazing here! Favorites I spotted from brands I love includes this Westman Atelier one and this Osea set and this Osea bestsellers one, too. These are two brands I always, always am gifting to friends for birthdays, Christmas, motherhood, etc.
- I love giving (and getting!) cookbooks as gifts and you better believe I’m hopeful Santa brings me Ina Garten’s newest cookbook Go-To Dinners.
- I love this beautiful locket as an idea to give someone special with a photo enclosed. Perfect for a new mom, right?
- Dior has so many fun beauty gifts and they come in extra lux packaging if you’re looking for gifts for your friends.
- And Merit Beauty’s sets are also so good for gifting for girlfriends (or yourself TBH). My girlfriends and I all love this line.
- Party shoes under $120 right this way.
- I love that this dress is the perfect blank canvas for a fun pair of party shoes or a statement belt for holiday looks.
- Be a showstopper for the holidays in this sequin number.
- Kate Spade has so many cute party ready pieces for the coming weeks. I love this dress, this dress, this dress and this dress.
- LAKE Pajamas does the cutest pajamas and I am loving this pair and this pair for the holidays.
- This ring is a beautiful gift for your bestie under $150.
- Gift ideas for him right this way.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- J.Crew is now 50% off your entire purchase (!!!) My favorites from the current collection are here.
- Loving this new slip dress from Jenni Kayne (would pair it with a cropped cardigan) and the new camel color of one of my all time favorite cashmere sweaters. (All on sale with code VIP25)
- La Ligne just launched their ANNUAL sale – yes they only do one sale a year. Run don’t walk for one of my favorite investment brands at a discount.
- And if you’re looking for a classic new bag to add to your wardrobe – I love this Jenni Kayne bucket bag. (on sale with code VIP25).
- Loooove this green quilted jacket.
- A classic wrap coat for under $100.
- Adding AYR’s newest tee to my wish list. I love everything I own from this brand.
- Loving this striped sweater from one of my favorite female founded small brands.
- So many color options of my new favorite Nike sneakers.
- Winter is coming – it’s time for cashmere hoodies + cashmere joggers.
- Yes to this chic take on a puffer jacket from Banana Republic.
- Well if this new La Ligne sweater doesn’t have my name all over it…
- My go-to puffer jacket is back in stock!
- One of my favorite shoe brands, INEZ, just launched a great classic boot. I love how timeless it is! Code WITWHIMSY15 will score you 15% off your first purchase.
- Take me to afternoon tea in this dress!
- Hello, chic new outerwear from Nadaam.
- Loeffler Randall is killing the game right now. So many good new arrivals! They make some of my favorite shoes that I own.
- Absolutely yes to the new striped version of one of my favorite Everlane sweaters.
- Hello new good arrivals from M.M.LaFleur including this skirt, this sweater, this slip dress and this cardigan.