Happy Monday from Paris! I am so happy to be back in my favorite city. I am here staying with the Haven In and Paris for Rent teams to experience their offerings for future Paris, Perfected clients while also taking a host of other meetings with some exciting entities including the Paris Tourism Board, The Ritz Paris, Sezane; among others. I’m also here with my friend & photographer from New York so I’m thrilled to be able to capture a lot more photos for future wit & whimsy content while also trying out a bunch of new spots for future Paris, Perfected recommendations.
Paris Winter Packing List
If headed to Paris in the Winter, there’s a list of staples I always recommend that I’m sharing today. I hope this is helpful for any future trips you’ll be taking to Paris during colder months.
- Everlane Cocoon Coat: I love the simplicity on the silhouette of this coat ensuring it pairs as well with jeans as it does over a dress.
- White + Warren Classic Crewneck Cashmere Sweater: A sleek, classic crewneck cashmere sweater is a Winter must for me in Paris. This is one of the best fitting, best quality ones I own. Here is a less expensive version I also own (but pills a bit more).
- Cuyana Wool Cashmere Sweater: This one pairs beautifully over a classic white button down and is plenty warm despite being lightweight.
- J.Crew Striped Tee: A Paris trip essential in my opinion.
- J.Crew Regent Blazer: I am never without one or two blazers when in Paris. In addition, I love pairing them with a plain or striped tee and jeans with ballet flats. This is one of my favorite classic blazers. I wear a size 4.
- J.Crew Sweater Blazer: A versatile part-sweater / part-blazer piece that’s great to travel with. I have a lot of styling ideas for it here. I size down to a Small.
- Cuyana Tee: The best t-shirt I have ever owned. Holds up to a lot of wear and fits so well. Perfect for layering under sweaters or blazers.
- Everlane Cashmere Tee: This is a go-to layering piece for me. Goes great under cozy cardigans or blazers for added warmth.
- Windproof Travel Umbrella: I am never without an umbrella when in Paris as it is often a matter of when not if when it comes to a bit of rain. This one meets my rigorous standards when it comes to a good umbrella.
- Cuyana Leather Zip Tote: On days when I am carrying more, this is a great bag that goes with everything.
- Agolde Toni Jeans: My go-to Parisian inspired jeans. Perfectly cropped for booties and ballet flats and loafers.
- AGolde Black Jeans: I never go to Paris without a pair of ankle-crop black jeans.
- Ann Taylor Ankle Pants: The ideal black pant for evenings out in Paris. I absolutely love the fit on these pants. (And have a forthcoming post where I will be styling them 3 ways!)
- Sam Edelman Rain Boots: If your trip calls for a lot of rain, I recommend a stylish pair of rain boots like these.
- Everlane Mini Day Tote: The perfect petite bag that can still fit a camera and other daily essentials but won’t weigh you down.
- Everlane Cashmere Scarf: To add warmth on extra cold days. I love that this doubles as a wrap on the plane or for in cold museums.
- Stuart Weitzman Lowland Boots: My go-to boots to look stylish, be able to walk miles and miles and add extra leg warmth if needed. I had mine weather-proofed so they are good in rain or snow.
- Loeffer Randall Isla Booties: A boot versatile and comfortable enough to trot all over Paris in. I really, really love mine.
- Gucci Mule Loafer: A timeless shoe to explore Paris in if it won’t be too cold when you visit in Winter.
- Ribbed Beanie: Paris can get quite cold in the Winter and snow isn’t out of the question. So a hat is certainly in order to have on hand.
- Everlane Boss Boot: I clocked 20,000 steps in these boots in Paris last November and they held up beautifully in the rain as well. A stylish yet practical shoe choice for any Fall or Winter trip to Paris.
- M.Gemi Stellato Flats: A beautifully made shoe that’s comfortable enough to trot all over Paris in. I love that this shoe can be easily dressed up or dressed down.
- Common Projects Sneakers: The sneaker you’ll see on loads of French girls and my personal favorites for getting in my steps in Paris. In addition, I wrote a review of them here.
And a few other inclusions:
- Sezane Gaspard Jumper: This quintessentially French cardigan can be worn frontwards or backwards making it super versatile for a trip. I’ve worn it here and here.
- Plaid Oversized Blazer: A great option to remain looking put together on colder Winter days in Paris.
- Sezane Button Down: Always a staple when I travel to Paris is this flattering and beautifully made white button down.
- Lark & Ro Puff Sleeve Top: Perhaps my favorite Amazon Fashion find ever. This top is perfectly Parisian and so well priced. I got the size Medium for a bit of a looser fit.
Shop the Post: