Thank you so much to everyone who has already taken my 2022 reader survey! I can’t wait to go through all your responses – truly grateful for your time to provide feedback. It’ll be open for a few more days if you’d like to weigh in!
I’m sticking around the city for the holiday weekend and looking forward to some fun plans with friends along with a few home projects I want to tackle as well. I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Went to get a lymphatic drainage and dry brushing massage at The Well to check out this new-ish spot and absolutely loved it. The space is beautiful and I loved the amenities as well as the treatment I had. I’ve just added it to my The Best Places to Get Pampered in New York Guide.
- Popped by the MM.LaFleur showroom to pick out some new pieces for a forthcoming collaboration. Their new arrivals are so good! And a PSA that my favorite piece – their Merritt Jardigan – is finally restocked in Ivory! And also available in a couple new shades, too. Read my MM.LaFleur Jardigan Review.
- A few more apartment pieces arrived! My new coffee tables, a stool for my kitchen and my bedroom light fixture. Bit by bit we’re making progress on my Parisian Inspired Apartment.
- Started & finished this delightful book – highly recommend you pre order it! Such a good winter read that made me want to hole up on a remote island and see what happens – ha!
- Visited a delightful new bakery – Evi’s – in Prospect Heights – highly recommend it! Just added it to my Meghan’s Guide to New York City
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- A two minute way to improve your morning. Related: My Updated Morning Routine (And How I Became A Morning Person).
- Paris travel mistakes to avoid.
- Why making friends in midlife is so hard.
- Fun “hidden” streets in NYC to explore.
- How to break up with a friend.
- 16 of Ina Garten’s best recipes – yes, please!
- A guide to an underrated wine region in France.
- Food & Wine’s go-to pasta recipes to add to your rotation.
- France has dropped the COVID test entry requirements.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Brooklinen is running a 15% off sale! Now is the perfect time to grab any of their bath or bedding products you’ve heard me rave about. My favorites? The Heathered Cashmere Sheets, Classic Percale Sheets, Mattress Topper, Linen Duvet Cover, Down Duvet, Linen Quilt and Plush Bath Towels.
- The best bras ever are 25% at Nordstrom this weekend! Seriously the most comfortable ever. See my favorite styles in Best Everyday Bras for Bigger Boobs.
- Also SkinStore has 25% off loads of my beauty favorites with code PRESIDENT.
- And Veronica Beard is doing an extra 20% off sale items with code WEEKEND20 – it includes my favorite blazer I wore here!
- I love how comfy my Allbirds sneakers are (seen above!) and just saw they now have new colors!
- This sweater has my name all over it!
- & Other Stories just sent me this gorgeous beige coat which is practically identical to this navy one I haven’t stopped wearing all Fall & Winter. The size 4 fits me perfectly.
- Speaking of travel, my parents swear by this digital hand scale to weigh their luggage before they head to the airport to ensure they are within the allotted weight limit. So handy!
- Hello cute new J.Crew arrivals! And many are now 25% off for the weekend. Loving these cute heels, the new hooded version of one of my favorite trenches, this cute suit, these pants, new colors of my favorite cashmere tee and so many other good things to peruse now.
- My favorite powder SPF is back in stock and I recommend you nab it now as come summer it’s hard to find! It is perfect for reapplying on your face when you have makeup on.
- If you’re like me and love to categorize things into pouches when you travel – I’ve got you covered. Related: All My Travel Essentials.
- I was wearing what I affectionally call my croissant ring all week – I love it so much and love its $29 price point even more. & Other Stories jewelry is very up my alley and next I am eyeing this pretty ring. Related: My Everyday Jewelry
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Favorite Capsule Wardrobe Basics.
- My Favorite Cashmere Sweaters.
- Kjaer Weis Beauty Review.
- Recent Amazon Favorites.
- 2021 Reader’s Most Loved.
- A Roundup of My Favorite Boots and Booties.
- Self Help Books I’ve Enjoyed.
[Outfit above details here]