So I didn’t have Amazon Prime until January of this year and every month since then I’ve been asking myself what in God’s name took me so long to sign up because it is SO WORTH IT! Prime Day, which is today, is one example of why but also because I get 2-day shipping on nearly all my orders (inclusive of my #1 shopping destination Shopbop!), I can watch shows like The Americans and other perks, too.
In honor of Prime Day today I’m rounding up my favorite picks from the markdowns but also including some of the items I’ve bought from Amazon + swear by. Check those items out at the bottom of the post!
My Prime Day highlights:
- I never get on a plane without my Bose noise cancelling headphones (proof here) and they are a part of the sale!
- Always wanted a Clarisonic? This one and this one is part of the sale!
- These are on every girl’s feet this summer!
- Supergas are great classic sneakers.
- I’ve heard great things about the InstantPot.
- Classic Adidas sneakers.
- This is a great (and chic) luggage set.
- I love my Waterpik and this one in the sale has over 11,000 positive reviews!
- From one of my favorite French brands: this stuff works great!
- These eye patches sound so soothing.
- No time like the present to stock up on Supergoop sunscreen on sale!
- This is a great tee dress.
- A Nespresso machine on sale – woot!
- I’ve heard so many good things about this cleansing oil (and look at all those positive reviews!)
- I love the sound of this portable photo printer. Would make a great gift!
- Need new basics around the home such as pans, wine glasses or towels? Look no further.
I was having some issues shopping the Prime Day deals (the site has been down a lot – argh!) but hang in there if you’re also running into error messages! The deals are worth the patience.
And while you’re shopping on Amazon, here are some of favorite items I’ve bought from the site:
- This shower cap I’m using constantly (and it fits my big head – HA!)
- These metal straws that are reusable and dishwasher safe.
- I buy Downy Wrinkle Releaser in bulk because I use it pretty much daily. (I haven’t used an iron since 2003 because of this stuff!)
- GG crackers!
- My favorite vitamins. I take these for sleep occasionally, these probiotics daily and these multi-vitamins daily as well.
- If you follow me on Instagram you know I live for this cold brew maker.
- I’ve been using this jade roller every week and love how it de-puffs while massaging my face.
- I swear by these cosmetic organizers.
- This is my go-to daily watch.
- I only survive NYC’s summer heat with the help of a hand fan.
- I don’t travel without my Mophie power station. For long days spent out exploring I never have to worry about finding an outlet (or carrying a converter when overseas). Just charge this up and you’ll get a (quick) recharge on your phone or iPad.
Finally, an unrelated sale I just had to share: Outdoor Voices has marked down a bunch of their Insta-famous pieces. (Their leggings are SO awesome. I have amassed quite a collection. I wear a Medium in the leggings generally.)