I honestly have no idea why I waited so long to get Amazon Prime but ever since I did early in 2018 it has been a game changer. As someone who does the majority of their shopping online, I love the 2-day shipping guarantee and have come to rely on the service almost weekly. I also love having Amazon Prime for the streaming capabilities linked to my smart TV. All that is to say that if you, too have Amazon Prime, you can take advantage of the great deals happening across the site through the end of today for the annual Amazon Prime Day.
Frankly, I find the Prime Day sales wildly overwhelming and difficult to navigate. Therefore I culled through to share what I thought were some standout picks and curated them below. In addition to the picks below, be sure to check out my Amazon storefront for loads of my favorite Amazon products that may be on sale. I hope you find these helpful! And be sure you’re signed into your Amazon account when you start browsing so you’re being served the deals as a Prime member!
The Best Prime Day Deals;
- The famous Amazon coat is marked down for the sale. I swear this was *the coat* to be wearing this winter in NYC. It looks better on in person than on the site and runs large. Apply the 40% off coupon after selecting your color/size.
- Apple Airpods are included! Not a huge price difference but something if you’ve been wanting them!
- The Revlon Brush/BlowDryer combo the internet has recently been obsessed with is included and now under $50.
- Several Dyson products are included in the deals. Check out this cute case for them, too.
- Also in tech, here is a deal on a wireless charging pad.
- My Nest camera that gives me so much peace of mind when I am traveling is now marked down.
- If you’re in the market for a fitness tracker, several styles of FitBit are marked down.
- These are the type of hangers I use in my closet and I love them.
- I swear by Crest 3D White Whitestrips for whitening my teeth twice a year and one of the best SKUs is included in the deals! *adds to cart* They are more than 50% off! (See past post on them here.)
- My all-time favorite, holy-grail status Stila HUGE mascara is part of the deal! 30% off. This mascara is the best I’ve tried and I’ve been using it for nearly 5 years!
- Other great beauty deals include Gilette replacement razors, the cult-status Olaplex 3 hair repair treatment, Supergoop sunscreen (I bought this deal, too!), Elemis Anti-wrinkle cream (I love this brand), one of the OG cleansing balms (with nearly 500 positive reviews), the Beachwaver curling iron that so many girls swear by, this Sunday Riley duo (this brand is so good!) and Stila’s famous liquid eyeliner.
- This vacation-ready hat that rolls up (!!!) has nearly 2,000 reviews and comes in loads of colors! It even has UPF coverage.
- Need some makeup organizers? Look no further.
- I am borderline obsessed with my Nespresso machine and this model and my model are on sale for Prime Day!
- Always wanted a Clarisonic cleansing brush? Now is your chance. Here is another facial cleanser, too that’s on sale and that Chrissy Tiegen has said she loves.
- My go-to watch brand CLUSE has some markdowns, too.
- The beloved InstantPot is marked down. Everyone I know that has this loves it.
- Want a RIng doorbell for your home? They’re part of the sale.
- This Vital Proteins is a favorite of mine so I bought a replenishment. There’s no taste to it and I add a small scoop to my coffee whenever I am making it at home. I have noticed an improvement in my cuticles and skin after taking this regularly.
- A handy steamer to get clothes looking picture-perfect.
- If you don’t already have noise cancelling headphones, run don’t walk to this deal. I don’t get on a plane without mine! (See travel essentials here.)
- You can score 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for 99 cents during the sale.
- And if you don’t yet have Alexa, get the Amazon Echo Dot for just $25.
Also don’t miss perusing the Amazon Basics shop. Great basics like wine glasses, towels, cookware, linens and lots more home essentials are a part of the Prime Day deals.
Finally, Amazon Fashion has a bunch of sale items, too. I like their in-house brand Daily Ritual for affordable basics. This dress in particular looks so comfy and practical for easy summer dressing. And J.Crew’s Mercantile line is 50% off.