Cozy cashmere paired with good jeans, good boots and topped with a good coat is my staple uniform this time of year. Casual and yet effortlessly put together. And because of how much I wear my sweaters and my coats – coats and cashmere are two areas I always invest in.
Not all cashmere is created equal so I’m really picky with what cashmere sweaters meet my standards. The below have my stamp of approval.
Some of my Favorite Cashmere Sweaters that I Own:
- Styled in this post, this Aqua ribbed cashmere sweater has a great fit and is so soft and great quality. Size M.
- This sweater remains one of my best investment purchases even 7 (!!!) years later. Size M.
- This sweater is also a great investment staple. Size M.
- While in Vermont my friend showed up in another color of this sweater that I wore here and we talked incessantly about how we both loved it so much and felt it was worth the investment.
- I love nearly all of Everlane’s cashmere. I now own this sweater and this sweater (see here) in two colors each now. So soft, so cozy. Size M in both. I also have the $100 cashmere sweater & the cashmere tee – both of which I love for layering under coats or oversized cardigans.
You can see even more of my favorite sweaters here.
Some of My Favorite Coats that I Own:
I tend to invest in coats from places like Sezane, Club Monaco, J.Crew, & Other Stories and Mango but this year I’ve found some amazing options at more budget-friendly retailers like H&M and Old Navy. The below selects offer a range of both styles and prices depending on your budget.
Other Great Coats Out Now:
Keep in mind that a lot of the coats seen above come in multiple colors so be sure to click through to see the options! And many are also on sale. I combed through so many and these are the best styles I saw.
This Abercrombie coat is next on my personal wish list! And how good does this classic look? I also love this hooded one, the sleeve detail on this one, this one looks nearly identical to a Club Monaco one that I own and this double breasted one is timeless.
. . .
SHOP THE POST:
And a friendly reminder you can always shop my closet here.