Credo Beauty is one of my go-to places to shop for clean beauty – and particularly to discover trending, new & worthwhile clean beauty finds.
They usually only do their sale twice a year and today Right now you can get 20% off their largest assortment of the best clean beauty products.
Read on for my picks.
What to Buy at the Credo Beauty Annual Sale
Credo carries some of my very favorite products so I’m excited to share my picks with you today to guide you on what to consider purchasing from the sale!
- Do not miss Westman Atelier being on sale. This brand is $$$ but it is SO GOOD. The formulas are truly gorgeous and apply and wear so beautifully. I have a full review of nearly every product: Westman Atelier Review – Is It Worth It?
- If I had to just pick a few products though? The blush (shades Petal and Chouchette), the bronzer (Shade coup de soleil), the contour stick (shade Biscuit), the lip balms (I own every shade) and the brand’s first skincare product the Skin Activator are all holy grail for me. The Skin Activator is so amazing – not sure what all is in the bottle but it almost guarantees you’ll get compliments on your skin!
- And I just got my hands on the Super Loaded Highlighter Drops at last – shade Peau de Rose – and I loooove them. They are a lightweight complexion enhancer that add an instant, ethereal glow available in flexible shades.
- My newest makeup obsession? LYS Beauty! I was sort of blown away by how good the foundation and the concealer are in particular – and the price!! You can’t beat it. I wear Shade LP4 in both. The cream blush is also *so* good! Read: Lys Beauty Review.
- Two new blushes I just bought from Credo that I love: this RMS blush in Hanky Panky is absolutely gorgeous and then I am now sold on Tiktok’s obsession with this color-changing blush oil from Youthforia. It’s such a unique formula and I actually loved how these two blushes wore together on my cheeks upon testing!
- You know my love of all things Ilia Beauty and now you can score it at 20% off! Don’t miss the amazing skin tint, the best talc-free finishing powder, my all time favorite brow product and the multi-tint I now have in nearly every shade and their highlighter. Seriously though – the whole Ilia brand is great and definitely worth perusing for the sale.
- This Kosas concealer (Shade 01) is great as is the foundation (Shade 100) and I also love their brow gel (Soft Brown) + brow pencil (Shade Soft Brown), the Glow IV gives skin the prettiest radiance and the lipstick is one of my favorites, too. My favorite Kosas lip oil (Shades Dip and Jellyfish), the Lip Balm (shade Malibu) and the 10 Second Eye Shadow are not to be missed either! Read: Kosas Cosmetics Review
- Kjaer Weis is a clean makeup brand I’ve totally fallen for that rarely goes on sale. I really love how they prioritize replenishments into their gorgeous packaging. The blush (Shades Blossoming and Sun Touched) is the hero product in my opinion. You can read my whole Kjaer Weis Beauty Review.
- Credo is the reason I discovered the gorgeous brand Rituel de Fille. I bought this blush (shade Lovesick) and this lip sheer (shade Datura) from the site earlier last year and love both – they remain in heavy rotation for me. I also have and love this luminizer (Major pay off! So pretty under bb creams and foundations or skin tints and I am shocked more people don’t talk about it – shade Phosphene) and this eye soot which has a really cool color payoff and gives an awesome smoky effect. If you love makeup and haven’t tried this brand – it is so cool – I highly recommend you check it out.
- I love the Tower28 Lip + Cheek Pigment (great to have thrown in your bag! Shade Magic Hour), their juicy lip balm (Shade Mix) is a current favorite and almost always in my purse and the Lip Jellys (shades Oat and Pistachio are so gorgeous). Read: Tower 28 Product Review.
- From Credo’s private label line Exa – their color correctors are great for redness and dark circles, the mascara is one of the best clean mascaras I’ve tested and I love their Glowy setting mist, too.
- My acupuncturist raved about this multi-purpose balm so I just bought it in shade Persimmon to try!
- And if looking for a pretty powder highlighter – I recommend this RMS Hydra Dew Luminizer. I have shade Prosecco Fizz.
- This tinted SPF has become my go-to. I wear it every day. (Shade Fairfax). And I’ve been loving the Kosas one since trying it, too.
- At the recommendation of someone who works at Credo, I recently bought the Westman Atelier Skin Activator – and as mentioned above…I don’t know what witchcraft is in it but man, does it make your skin look GOOD. I use it as my last step in my skincare routine – before SPF and makeup. I am *loving* it but as it is very expensive I highly recommend you grab it on sale.
- The Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask is cult status for good reasons. It gives major glow in just one use.
- For similar results, I also love the Goop Instant Facial which revives skin in just 2 minutes!
- One Love Organics Oil Cleanser and Vitamin C serum are two products I buy again and again. They work well, are well priced and are from a small, female founded business here in the U.S. The brand’s charcoal mask is also great if you’re experiencing breakouts.
- The Osea Ocean Cleanser is one of my favorites and is usually excluded from sales so I was excited to see it included here! I also like their hyaluronic sea serum and have used up countless bottles in recent years. I apply it before my retinol to help minimize its drying affect. And if you suffer from breakouts, their Blemish Balm is so soothing.
- My favorite Indie Lee Toner is included! I’ll be restocking. Her resurfacing mask is also great.
- This Flash Mask and this Golden Hour Cream by Ursa Major are great for getting the glow back into your skin. I use both regularly.
- I reach for this Herbivore Cloud Jelly Serum whenever my skin is feeling lackluster and this Prism Glow Mask is also so, so good.
- This Supernal Cosmic Glow oil makes my skin feel so crazy soft the next morning after applying.
- From Pai – this Carbon Oil is great for purifying skin to rid yourself of breakouts and I love mixing this Glow Oil into my moisturizer.
- The Kinship Self Reflect Sunscreen is great for a glowy SPF base before you put on makeup. I also have been loving testing the Le Prunier SPF this season. It has a nice finish to it and isn’t drying like so many face SPFs.
Hair & Body Picks:
- This Corpus deodorant is one of the best non-toxic ones I’ve tried. And this Kosas one is another favorite – especially for workouts!
- This is my favorite body oil. It’s gorgeous to apply, doesn’t get slick or sticky and soaks in right away. You guys have heard me talk about this forever now – it is that good. Pro tip: Put a few pumps into your bath, too! And from the same brand – this super luxurious body scrub. I am on my third tub – which is saying something.
- This is my go-to shave cream. I’ll be restocking during the sale!
- If you don’t yet have a dry brush now is the time! Such a good ritual for your body. And particularly good to do before you self tan!
- This nourishing hair milk is great for when my hair needs some TLC. I mix a bit with a hair oil and apply to my hair when damp before I blow dry it.
- And I’ve been using this Glossing Detangler from Jen Aniston’s line LolaVie for the last few weeks and really like how it helps style my hair.
- No time like the present to restock on Necessaire’s Body Wash. I’ve gone through more bottles than I can count at this point. I also restocked on their Gel Deo that I just finished up.
Some brand and product exclusions do apply.
Let me know what you end up picking up! I also recommend browsing the retailer’s Bestsellers as you shop as well!
You May Also Like:
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!