Credo is one of my go-to places to shop for clean beauty – and particularly to discover trending, new & worthwhile clean beauty finds. Today they launched their once annual – yes, only once a year! – sale where you’ll get 20% off their largest assortment of the best clean beauty products.
Credo carries some of my favorite beauty discoveries of this year so I’m excited to share my picks with you today on what to buy from their sale.
What to Buy at the Credo Beauty Annual Sale:
- Do not miss Westman Atelier being on sale. This brand is $$$ but it is SO GOOD. The formulas are truly gorgeous and apply and wear so beautifully. I have a full review of nearly every product: Westman Atelier Review – Is It Worth It? If I had to just pick a few products though? The mascara, the blush, the bronzer, the contour stick and the lip shines are all holy grail for me.
- Speaking of blushes I won’t stop raving about, the RMS Beauty Blush in Lost Angel is one of the best things in my makeup bag and every one of you who have bought it at my reco have also raved. I actually apply it over the Westman Atelier blush for the prettiest soft wash of glow-y color. The combo is SO good – trust.
- From the same brand, I also love their tinted powder for days I want a little coverage and I also love their highlighting powder. It’s the best clean dupe I’ve found for Becca Highlighter. I’ve also been testing their foundation + brush lately and am super impressed with the coverage you get. And the eye polish is so pretty, too. I have shade Utopia.
- You know my love of all things Ilia Beauty and now you can score it at 20% off! Don’t miss the brand new mascara, the amazing skin tint, the best talc-free finishing powder, my all time favorite brow product and the multi-tint I now have in nearly every shade. Seriously though – the whole Ilia brand is great and definitely worth perusing for the sale.
- This Kosas concealer is great and I also love their new mascara which gives my lashes major volume! My favorite Kosas lip oil is not to be missed either! The clear Jellyfish shade is the best for under masks! One of my favorite 2020 beauty discoveries for sure.
- Kjaer Weis is a clean makeup brand I’ve totally fallen for that rarely goes on sale. I really love how they prioritize replenishments into their gorgeous packaging. The Highlighter, the blush and the dewy foundation are my favorites that I’ve tried so far. Such gorgeous colors and beautifully blendable. I’m also enjoying the new mascara they just released this month – great for everyday wear with long, fluffy, lightweight lashes.
- Credo is the reason I discovered the gorgeous brand Rituel de Fille. I bought this blush (shade Lovesick) and this lip sheer (shade Datura) from the site earlier this year and love both – they remain in heavy rotation for me. I also have and love this luminizer.
- I love the Tower28 pigment for lip + cheek (great to have thrown in your bag!) and the Lip Jellys.
- Mix a little of this Pai Impossible Glow into your foundation – you’ll love the effect!
- The Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask is cult status for good reasons. It gives major glow in just one use.
- For similar results, I also love the Goop Instant Facial which revives skin in just 2 minutes!
- One Love Organics Oil Cleanser and Vitamin C serum are two products I buy again and again. They work well, are well priced and are from a small, female founded business here in the U.S. The brand’s charcoal mask is also great if you’re experiencing breakouts.
- The Osea Ocean Cleanser is one of my favorites and is usually excluded from sales so I was excited to see it included here! I also like their hyaluronic sea serum and have used up two bottles in recent years.
- My favorite Indie Lee Toner is included! I’ll be restocking. Her resurfacing mask is also great. I talked about it in this post.
- I’ve heard such good things about the Marie Veronique brand – this gentle retinol serum looks intriguing and the oil cleanser sounds right up my alley.
- This Flash Mask and this Golden Hour Cream by Ursa Major are great for getting the glow back into your skin. I use both regularly.
- I reach for this Herbivore Cloud Jelly Serum whenever my skin is feeling lackluster and this Prism Glow Mask is also so, so good.
Hair & Body Picks:
- This Ursa Major deodorant is one of the best non-toxic ones I’ve tried.
- This is my favorite body oil. It’s gorgeous to apply, doesn’t get slick or sticky and soaks in right away. Especially great during winter! Pro tip: Put a few pumps into your bath, too!
- This is my go-to shave cream.
- If you don’t yet have a dry brush now is the time! Such a good ritual for your body.
- This is a great clean fragrance that I’ve used before and really liked.
- The Kinship Self Reflect Sunscreen is great for a glowy SPF base before you put on makeup.
- I like this hair serum for when my frizz needs taming and my ends feel dry. A little goes a long way.
- This nourishing hair milk is great for when my hair needs some TLC. I mix a bit with a hair oil and apply to my hair when damp before I blow dry it.
The sale lasts only through Sunday but the best items will sell out so shop now for the best selection! Some brand and product exclusions do apply.
Let me know what you end up picking up!