Credo is one of my go-to places to shop for clean beauty – and particularly to discover trending, new & worthwhile clean beauty finds. Today they launched their once annual – yes, only once a year! – sale where you’ll get 20% off their largest assortment of the best clean beauty products. Credo carries some of my favorite beauty discoveries of this year so I’m excited to share my picks with you today on what to buy from their sale.
What to Buy at the Credo Beauty Annual Sale:
- I hesitated to try Westman Atelier because of the price but alas, I bought the blush (in Petal) earlier this year and fell totally in love and have since bought the foundation (shade Atelier 1) and the contour stick (which contours better than any other product I’ve tried) and both are just amazing. Credo was also kind enough to send me the mascara which I absolutely love and the brand’s powder highlighter (shade Peau de Rose) and it’s safe to say I am now a total fan girl of Westman Atelier. The formulas are truly gorgeous and apply and wear so beautifully. Now the blush in Chouchette, the Lip Suede, the Highlight stick and the just restocked Eye Pods are now all on my Christmas List! If you want an intro to the brand at 20% off, I’d try this kit.
- Speaking of blushes I won’t stop raving about, the RMS Beauty Blush in Lost Angel is one of the best things in my makeup bag and every one of you who have bought it at my reco have also raved. I actually apply it over the Westman Atelier blush for the prettiest soft wash of glow-y color. The combo is SO good – trust.
- The RMS Beauty eye shadow is also some of the best clean eyeshadows I’ve tried. I have and love the shade Garden Rose for every day wear. I also love their highlighting powder. It’s the best clean dupe I’ve found for Becca Highlighter.
Credo recently launched their own line, EXA
- Their foundation with an amazing shade range has been getting loads of positive reviews. I just got mine and I’m excited to try it.
- You know my love of all things Ilia Beauty and now you can score it at 20% off! Don’t miss the mascara, the amazing skin tint, the best talc-free finishing powder, my all time favorite brow product and the multi-tint I now have in nearly every shade. Seriously though – the whole Ilia brand is great and definitely worth perusing for the sale.
- This Kosas concealer is great and I also love their new mascara which gives my lashes major volume! My favorite Kosas lip oil is not to be missed either! The clear Jellyfish shade is the best for under masks! One of my favorite 2020 beauty discoveries for sure.
- Kjaer Weis is a clean makeup brand I’ve totally fallen for that rarely goes on sale. I really love how they prioritize replenishments into their gorgeous packaging. The Highlighter and the Bronzer are my favorites that I’ve tried so far. Such gorgeous colors and beautifully blendable. The blush and the lipstick are on my personal shopping list.
- Credo is the reason I discovered the gorgeous brand Rituel de Fille. I bought this blush (shade Lovesick) and this lip sheer (shade Datura) from the site earlier this year and love both – they remain in heavy rotation for me. I want to try this luminizer next.
Skincare, Body & Fragrance Picks:
- The Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask is cult status for good reasons. It gives major glow in just one use.
- For similar results, I also love the Goop Instant Facial which revives skin in just 2 minutes!
- One Love Organics Oil Cleanser and Vitamin C serum are two products I buy again and again. They work well, are well priced and are from a small, female founded business here in the U.S. The brand’s charcoal mask is also great if you’re experiencing breakouts.
- The Osea Ocean Cleanser is one of my favorites and is usually excluded from sales so I was excited to see it included here! I also like their hyaluronic sea serum and have used up two bottles in recent years.
- My favorite Indie Lee Toner is included! I’ll be restocking. Her resurfacing mask is also great. I talked about it in this post.
- This is a great clean fragrance that I’ve used before and really liked.
- I’ve heard such good things about the Marie Veronique brand – this gentle retinol serum looks intriguing and the oil cleanser sounds right up my alley.
- If you’re pregnant, don’t miss the mamma products by Hatch.
- I’ve heard great things about the skincare brand Mara. It’s on my list to try in the future!
- This Ursa Major deodorant is one of the best non-toxic ones I’ve tried. I also love this Flash Mask by the brand.
The sale lasts through Sunday but the best items will sell out so shop now for the best selection!