I woke up on Monday raring to go and believe me when I tell you – it had been a minute since I felt that fire in my belly and it felt really good. Last weekend I had a restorative weekend where I took some time to really tune into listening to my thoughts and trying to right my mind a bit from the fog that had taken up residence the last few weeks. I took pen to paper on this topic and am going to be sending out a newsletter soon on it. If you’re interested in reading it and not yet on my newsletter list, you can sign up HERE.
I am heading to spend time with family this weekend and will be happy to be reunited with everyone. You better believe I downloaded Emily Henry’s new book to my Kindle as soon as it dropped this week to enjoy while traveling! I love her books so much.
Hope you enjoy this week’s edit & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Did a lot of catching up on work! I am in prep mode for a lot of out of office time coming up.
- Had my girlfriends Merritt and Carly over for rosé on my roof! I’m so glad rooftop season is back in the city and it was so fun to have Merritt in town from Dallas. Both girls have great blogs + instagrams if you’re looking for some fresh follows.
- Began working on several London, Perfected orders! I’ve loved seeing these orders come in now that it is a standalone product. It’s also getting me ready for my return to the city in just a few short weeks!
- The Noteworthy Finds Shop is freshly updated! I also gave a refresh to the Spring-Summer shop, too. I’ve been finding some special pieces of late!
- I got a wonderful facial at Caudalie’s NYC boutique in the Meatpacking district. For my fellow New Yorkers – this is a great spot to get a bespoke facial and of course stock up on some of my favorite skincare products.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Books to read in your 30s.
- The mental health benefits of spring cleaning. See also: How I Spring Clean.
- How Grenoble, France, is leading the fight against climate change.
- How to level up a casual friendship.
- How to spend 10 days in Sicily. Are any of you going this summer!? I loved it when I went!
- 10 romantic Airbnbs to book in the U.S.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I am always asked about my living room rug and it’s now on sale! I have the Ink-Salmon color way. I absolutely love it.
- I didn’t know that Spanx made swimwear! But I am loving the look of this top + this bottom from the brand.
- I love the new tan/cream version of a favorite year round La Ligne sweater of mine. Would pair it with linen shorts this Spring-Summer.
- Banana Republic has some beautiful pieces for the new season. I ordered this dress (going to see if I can get it to work with a bra!), this skirt and this tank + these shorts. I also love the look of this dress, this sweater and this skirt.
- Adding this knit tank to my list of every growing Jenni Kayne wish list pieces.
- I’m currently on the hunt for some flattering pairs of linen shorts as they’re part of my summer dressing vibes. I’ve so far spotted this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair and this pair that I like.
- Manolo slingback vibes for under $50? Yes, please.
- Mango new arrivals are great right now. I love this dress, this dress, these shorts, this dress, this dress and this linen suit jacket + trousers. And this little white dress!! Has my name all over it.
- Speaking of little white dresses, I adore this Madewell one.
- & Other Stories with all the good new dresses. I usually size up in this brand! Particularly love this mini.
- I adore my pajamas from Petit Plume and they have so many beautiful styles right now that would make great gifts for Mother’s Day, birthdays, etc.
- The Bash Paris jacket I own in Cream and Black and you see me wear all the time is fully restocked! I own it in a M in both colors. It’s an investment piece for sure but I love that it feels Celine for a fraction of the cost and literally goes with everything. It’s been my most worn little jacket in both color ways since I got them. Keep in mind this brand teds to run small so I recommend sizing up if in between or unsure on sizes.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What To Do in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn.
- My Spring Shopping Edit.
- The 10 Best Concealers for Breakouts and Redness.
- A Guide to the 2nd Arrondissement in Paris.
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!