Happy Friday from The Berkshires! I’m excited to be having a nice weekend getaway with good friends in a place I’ve come to love over the past couple of years.
I am prepping my next newsletter edition of Recent Purchases and it will go out to newsletter subscribers (free to subscribe!) this weekend. If you want to know what I’ve bought and loved of late, what I’ve added to my summer wardrobe and what I’m bringing to my three week Europe adventure and you’re not already on my list – sign up before Sunday when it’ll go out!
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- In a somewhat painstaking exercise, I went through my Makeup category in The Shop and added all the shades I own/wear! I hope you’ll find this helpful as you shop my favorite makeup.
- I learned I didn’t make it as a finalist for the Sephora Squad but I did want to say a sincere thank you to the over 100 of you (!!!) who took time to leave me a testimonial as part of the nomination process. It meant more than you know to me <3
- I enjoyed the absolutely stunning weather we’ve been having in New York City all week long. It was such a gift and it led to rooftop lunches and walks with friends in the sunshine that were good for the soul.
- I shot two campaigns for favorite brands featuring new arrivals and they are so g-o-o-d. I can’t wait to share both with you!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The best cookies in NYC. Going to set out to try all of these!
- 10 mistakes to avoid when redeeming frequent flyer miles.
- 20 places to visit in Upstate New York.
- Why small acts of kindness matter more than you think. Couldn’t agree more!
- How to make friends while traveling solo.
- The best all inclusive resorts in the world.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- If you haven’t checked them out lately – the Noteworthy Finds and the Seasonal Favorites categories in The Shop are both freshly updated! I’ve found so much goodness of late. I love curating these pages so much.
- Supergoop is 20% off! Shop all my favorite sunscreens on sale with code SPF20. It’s the perfect time to restock for the summer months ahead. (It is their only sale of the season!)
- My friend Blair launched a fun and colorful collection with Tuckernuck and I love what she created so much! I of course got this striped number which had my name all over it! See it on here. I love that it can be worn two ways!
- If you’re going to Italy this summer please get this dress or this skirt. Too cute!
- I just discovered the cutest bag brand for this time of year. I adore this bag, this bag, this bag and this bag. Now to decide which one to get!
- I love the look of an oversized blazer with shorts for this season’s weather and the color and size of this blazer looks just the ticket.
- This mini Naghedi tote with a strap is practical yet stylish – I love the neutral it comes in but if you like color – there are colorful options, too.
- I just saw Oura launched at Best Buy! Do you guys have the ring? I am super intrigued by it for the Sleep insights! Should I get one!?
- I am loving all the linen Everlane just dropped! And their dresses are so good right now – I ordered several! (Will report back!) Also they brought back the knit tank I own (see it on here) and how cute is this little bag also?!
- This new Reformation dress – is so good. Also from Reformation, if you like the look of my Manolo kitten heels but not the price – look no further.
- Tkees are my go-to beach sandals in summer. They have so many good styles and I love how comfy they are.
- I am very into bright pink blush this season and found a true winner with Merit’s Flush Balm in the new shade Stockholm. It is Barbie vibes that makes you look fresh and sun-kissed. I’ve just updated my Merit Beauty Review to include it – I think this cream blush is their hero product and I couldn’t love it more. While shopping, pick it up in Beverly Hills, too – I am *in love* with that shade and use it so often.
- Jenni Kayne has launched at Shopbop! Read my full Jenni Kayne Apparel Review.
- Likely going to be buying these new “oat milk” Converse sneakers. The perfect neutral shade to wear all spring and summer!
- This dress I wore in the Loire Valley in February is now on sale! I have it in an 8.
- I pulled out these favorite earrings this week and got so many compliments.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What to Buy at CityPharma in Paris.
- Warm Weather Finds from Amazon Fashion.
- Current J.Crew Spring Favorites.
- How to Dress for Paris in the Summer.
- Crochet Pieces for Spring and Summer.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!
[Bag shown above HERE]