Happy Friday from St. Tropez! I am so happy to be in a place I have always dreamed of visiting. I am here for a few days solo to unplug, read by the pool, stroll aimlessly and have a few days that feel like R&R while also playing a bit of catch up on work. My sun-kissed and freckled face is a daily reminder that these days are a blessing.
I am off to Paris shortly for the last leg of this trip and to celebrate my birthday!
I’ll be sharing my birthday reflections with newsletter subscribers exclusively next week. You can sign up here if you’d like to read the personal essay. I’ll also be taking some time away from social media so that I can really unplug and get back to being really present in my favorite place. There will be some blog posts going live but otherwise I look forward to catching up with you all when I return home to New York City.
I so hope you enjoy this week’s edit & have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 6.9
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Concluded a blissful few days in Provence and headed to St. Tropez.
- I read this book by the pool this week and really enjoyed it. The author has become a fast favorite of mine this year and this read had lovely messages about forgiveness in it.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Surprisingly affordable luxury hotels.
- Picnic ready recipes.
- Healthy habits of happy people.
- 20 books to consider reading this summer. Related: 10 Books I loved that are Perfect for Summer.
- Airplane etiquette. Yes to all of these!!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Shopbop is doing one of their rare sale on sales! Score an extra 25% off so many good items like this dress, this bag, this bag – and this one, too, these sandals, this fun dress and these boots you can pull out come Fall.
- And Blue Mercury has an up to 30% off sale which is so good for beauty! I couldn’t believe how much good luxury beauty was included – such as this holy grail SkinCeuticals Vitamin C serum, Supergoop SPF, Chantecaille (which is so pricey and usually excluded from sales!), these great peel pads, Augustinus Bader Rich Cream, Vitner’s Daughter Serum, my all time favorite Osea Body Oil (which I love so much I had to buy a travel size for the trip I’m on currently!) + their divine body scrub I’ve gone through countless jars of, NARS holy grail blush, my favorite under eye corrector I’ve used for a decade (shade Porcelein) and so, so much more. Do *not* miss this sale.
- Meet one of my favorite supportive sports bras.
- My favorite denim shorts I live in all summer now come in so many styles + washes! The Parker Long are my go-tos and I wear a size 28.
- I recently updated my Fitness + Athleisure favorites in The Shop in case you’re in need of some highly recommended styles for workouts this summer.
- Brown mascara on my lower lashes is one of my very best Favorite Beauty Tips + Tricks so I was excited to see Saie launched their mascara in brown! I wasn’t a fan of the mascara for upper lashes (not enough volume for my liking!) but I think the brush is absolutely perfect for lower lashes. Read my whole Saie Beauty Review.
- I got so many comments and DMs on this floral dress I wore this Doen week here + here. I bought it last November so it is sadly no longer available but this smaller label has become a fast favorite of mine and they have so many good dresses right now. These dresses are pricey but very special and from a small business I love supporting. My personal favorites include this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one and this one. I size up in this brand.
- Speaking of dresses, this is my go-to slip for under many of my favorite summer dresses.
- I’ve been linking everything I’ve been wearing while in the UK and France here and include sizing detail.
- For all your summer travels, might I recommend the comfiest airplane bra? And shop all My Travel Essentials to be your best prepared self!
- I placed an order this week for some Sezane newness for when I return home to the States. Their new arrivals are so good! My favorites from the latest drop include this bag, this shirt dress, these sunglasses and this dress. Also one of my go-to blazers is once again fully restocked. I have it in both black and camel in size 6.
- I am so glad Westman Atelier finally released a mini version of their *best ever* cream blush in my favorite shade, Petal! It’s such a better size to travel with.
- J.Crew is running a great sale! Score up to 50% off summer styles, plus up to extra 50% off sale styles. Use code ADDTOBAG and while you’re shopping, don’t miss their collaboration with French designer Marie Marot – so many good pieces!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- How to Plan a Girls Trip to Paris.
- An Updated Sarah Flint Shoes Review.
- What To Wear in Provence in Summer.
- My Favorite Shoes for Summer.
- What to Wear in Paris at Night.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!