Happy Friday from Paris! I am closing out a beautiful (and very warm!) week in Paris where I celebrated my birthday and enjoyed checking out of social media. I’m excited to share more of my trip with you guys once I am settled back home in Brooklyn.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 6.16
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Arrived back to Paris! I hadn’t experienced Paris in June since 2019 and it’s been so nice to soak up summer here.
- I devoured this book. I may be a bit late to the party but man was it exactly what I wanted in a poolside read when I was in St. Tropez earlier this week. If you’re looking for more summer reads, I have a lot of my favorites HERE.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- On being an “older” bride.
- Thrillers to read this summer.
- The best non-alcoholic spirits and cocktails to try.
- Look what Taylor made us do.
- All about the 2023 James Beard Award Winners. I always love seeing who wins!
- How to sleep better while traveling.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Kosas has just launched their summer sale! You can score 20% off their (very) good products – many of which are holy grail for me such as their brow products, creamy concealer, deodorant and lip oils. Read my Kosas Cosmetics Review as you add to cart! They rarely discount so this is a good time to grab the products on sale. I personally will be restocking several items!
- And in other good beauty sales, Ilia Beauty is also 20% off this weekend! Get 20% off using code THEBIGONE – there are so many good products to love from this brand and I detail them all in my Ilia Beauty Review.
- If you want to up your workout gear for summer fitness, Vuori has so many good styles right now. My personal favorite styles can all be found (and seen on me with sizing guidance!) in my Vuori Review.
- My friend Briony convinced me while in Provence to finally get a steamer for at home use. She raved about this one she has so I’ve just added it to my cart.
- I never go on a warm weather trip without my Janessa Leone packable hat and the brand just launched a new packable style that is so, so good. These hats are investments but they hold up so well amidst travel – not to mention are super stylish and have a variety of sizes unlike so many hats (I wear a L in the brand) – that I have found it worth every penny. I also love the color of this packable one, too.
- Ordering this affordable layering tank pronto. (I always size up in this brand’s tops!)
- I love a white pant in summertime as an alternative to dresses and this pair looks great + the price is right.
- I didn’t know Minnow made anything besides kids swimsuits but now that I do I have added this striped sweater to my wish list!
- I love this chic take on the summer slide.
- This time of year I love a linen blazer and this one looks exactly my style. I plan to purchase when I am back home!
- Adding this new LaLigne dress to my wish list. And this one from Jenni Kayne, too.
- I can’t wait to try the new tinted SPF lipstick shades from Supergoop! I saw them swatched and the color payoff looks so good. Also, if you haven’t already gotten the Supergoop! Mineral Powder SPF for face reapplication over makeup this summer – I can’t recommend it enough. I used it every.single.day on my trip – a true life saver.
- My very favorite trousers are on sale! Recommend sizing up for a roomier, more drapey fit. I have them in an 8. Favorite pants, truly and my preferred pants to wear on a plane to Europe to arrive looking put together when I know my hotel room likely won’t yet be ready for me to change in.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What to Wear in Paris at Night.
- My Favorite Beauty Tips + Tricks.
- Dresses to Wear to Summer Weddings.
- My Summer Bucket List.
- What To Wear on Your Summer Vacation.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!